Tellstick Duo Batch#:1 SN:112 Can't control

Moderator: Telldus

MrStick

Tellstick Duo Batch#:1 SN:112 Can't control

Post by MrStick »

Hi!
I just bought a Tellstick Duo at Kjell & Company. I'm using Win7 x64. The Driver and TelldusCenter installation went just fine.

I can receive signals from my Nexa Self Learning remote and I added several units in TelldusCenter with the scan method. No problems at all.

But I can't control any units with my Tellstick Duo. I've tried to use the Nexa remote to both program the Nexa unit (PBR-2300, Date code: 0904) and the Tellstick Duo (TelldusCenter). I've also tried the Teach function in TelldusCenter. But nothing works. The blue and red leds flashes when I hit the turn on light bulb in TelldusCenter but the Nexa unit does not react. If I use the Nexa Remote the Nexa unit reacts and the status in TelldusCenter changes. But never when using TelldusCenter.

Is this a bad batch or is there something I've missed?

I filed a ticket using the support form two days ago but I haven't heard no nothing. Not even an email reply with a ticket number. I hope this forum can give me some answers.

Best regards,
/MrStick
MrStick

Re: Tellstick Duo Batch#:1 SN:112 Can't control

Post by MrStick »

Hi!
I found the problem. My Tellstick Duo where to close to a speaker and/or a computer monitor. I don't know which. I happened to move the Duo to another spot and then it just started to work. If I move it back to it's initial location it stops transmitting commands.

Very nice product! Thank you Telldus!

Best regards,
/MrStick
micke.prag
Site Admin

Re: Tellstick Duo Batch#:1 SN:112 Can't control

Post by micke.prag »

Great that it now works.
Regarding your tickets. You have two tickets in our system and we replied them both. Please check your spam folder.
Micke Prag
Software
Telldus Technologies