Database with tested sensors/recievers

Moderator: Telldus

simonbove
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:08 am

Re: Database with tested sensors/recievers

Post by simonbove » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:08 am

Updated wiki with sartano stock availability..

lioelec
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:08 am
Location: TARN 81 France
Contact:

Re: Database with tested sensors/recievers

Post by lioelec » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:08 am

Hi

Good news !
Are you success with smoke detector ?
You think this Siren can work ?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wireless-Exte ... 3a6d233c8d

regards
telldus Live!, http://tellmon.net, http://templight.se, Domospeak
tellstickNet rev17
20x otio,chacon,phoenix,GAO
2x THN132N
1x niclasf wireless t° sensor

simonbove
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:08 am

Re: Database with tested sensors/recievers

Post by simonbove » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:08 am

lioelec wrote:Hi

Good news !
Are you success with smoke detector ?
You think this Siren can work ?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wireless-Exte ... 3a6d233c8d

regards
i haven't received the smoke detector yet, so i dont know :-)
No idea if it will work, a bit too expensive for me to try without knowing, sorry..

lioelec
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:08 am
Location: TARN 81 France
Contact:

Re: Database with tested sensors/recievers

Post by lioelec » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:08 am

Hello

I use Wirelless energy meter on tellmon.net.
1)I note on my energy meter 1Wh/blink so I need to put 100 Watt-hours per blink to display correst value.
2)I note value seem to be don't correct on high value : Max counter 9Kw > display peek more 10kw.
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/W ... directlink
regards
telldus Live!, http://tellmon.net, http://templight.se, Domospeak
tellstickNet rev17
20x otio,chacon,phoenix,GAO
2x THN132N
1x niclasf wireless t° sensor

niclasf
Posts: 162
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:08 am
Contact:

Post by niclasf » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:08 am

Wireless energy meter is of course compatible. There might be a bug or two in the tellmon.net side, but that will be handeled within short.

lioelec
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:08 am
Location: TARN 81 France
Contact:

Re: Database with tested sensors/recievers

Post by lioelec » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:08 am

lioelec wrote:Hello

I use Wirelless energy meter on tellmon.net.
1)I note on my energy meter 1Wh/blink so I need to put 100 Watt-hours per blink to display correst value.
2)I note value seem to be don't correct on high value : Max counter 9Kw > display peek more 10kw.
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/W ... directlink
regards
sorry I'm not in good post reply, thanks niclasf for your support
telldus Live!, http://tellmon.net, http://templight.se, Domospeak
tellstickNet rev17
20x otio,chacon,phoenix,GAO
2x THN132N
1x niclasf wireless t° sensor

simonbove
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:08 am

Re: Database with tested sensors/recievers

Post by simonbove » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:08 am

Smoke alarm received today. It is not working out of the box, but with a very small mod it will work as a Waveman remote like the motion sensor and the magnetic switches listed on the Wiki page.

Head over to the wiki under noname brands and see what i found out and place to buy the smoke alarm :D

It was a long shipping, so be patient when you buy :)

http://tellstick-net.wikia.com/wiki/NON ... uff_etc..)

Minglarn
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:08 am

Re: Database with tested sensors/recievers

Post by Minglarn » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:08 am

Hi, are about to buy the "Magnetic Door/Window sensors from Ebay - Tellstick Net (v4+v16)". Is it possible to remove the antenna and use wire? I want to try it out as a mailbox sensor and need to put the antenna outside the mailbox.

Does anyone else have better pictures from the board or can confirm that the antenna is removable.

Best Regards...

simonbove
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:08 am

Re: Database with tested sensors/recievers

Post by simonbove » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:08 am

Minglarn wrote:Hi, are about to buy the "Magnetic Door/Window sensors from Ebay - Tellstick Net (v4+v16)". Is it possible to remove the antenna and use wire? I want to try it out as a mailbox sensor and need to put the antenna outside the mailbox.

Does anyone else have better pictures from the board or can confirm that the antenna is removable.

Best Regards...
I am using one of them in my mailbox which is made of metal and a think brick wall between the sensor and my tellstick net, it is much more powerfull than the nexa magnetic switch.

I can try and take a few more pictures, but i wont remove the antenna myself, since its working for me already.

wait a few minutes and i will have the pictures uploaded

Image

Image

Looks like it's very easy to remove the antenna, but remember the wire have to have a specific lenght. as i remember 2,7 cm (2,7*5= 13,5cm or 2,7*10= 27 cm or 2,7*15=40,5 cm etc...)


Edit: I remembered wrong. found this in the swedish forum:
sender på 433MHz, som er en bølgelengde på 69,3cm, og så lang skal antennen være. Eller dobbelt så stor osv, eller mindre 34,6cm, 17,3cm, 8,7cm
So its not 2.7 cm but 8.7, 17.3, 34.6 or 69.3 cm.
Last edited by simonbove on Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Minglarn
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:08 am

Re: Database with tested sensors/recievers

Post by Minglarn » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:08 am

Perfect! So you use yours inside the mailbox too? I'll buy 4 of them and will try it my self.

The NEXA magnetic switches is no use inside a mailbox made of steel. :D

Thanks for the fast reply. At this moment I ordered 4 switches just in case something happens... 8)

simonbove
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:08 am

Re: Database with tested sensors/recievers

Post by simonbove » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:08 am

Minglarn wrote:Perfect! So you use yours inside the mailbox too? I'll buy 4 of them and will try it my self.

The NEXA magnetic switches is no use inside a mailbox made of steel. :D

Thanks for the fast reply. At this moment I ordered 4 switches just in case something happens... 8)
Yw. Yes i do, started with nexa but only worked half the time,so i tried with these and its working perfectly for me, with metal box and thick brickwall.

remember they only turn off, so you need event which turns them back on.

Minglarn
Posts: 31
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:08 am

Re: Database with tested sensors/recievers

Post by Minglarn » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:08 am

Received my smoke detectors but they are not the same as mentioned in the wiki.
It still have the same pins as the old one showed in the wiki, however I cant make the Tellstick NET find it. As you can see I've soldered the pins so as they look like in the wiki but it just dont work. Any suggestions?

It seems that the seller has upgraded the smoke detectors with a new pcb board. See pictures.
IMG_5371_2.jpg
IMG_5371_2.jpg (99.44 KiB) Viewed 9578 times
IMG_5373_2.jpg
IMG_5373_2.jpg (126.42 KiB) Viewed 9578 times

LarsChr
Posts: 44
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:08 am

Re: Database with tested sensors/recievers

Post by LarsChr » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:08 am

I recently received a PIR sensor from ebay which i could not get to work with tellstick net v4 or v16. It seems that the pcb does not allow changing jumpersettings. I attach a picture and a link to the seller so no one else does the same mistake.


http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/433MHz-Pir-Se ... OU:US:3160


[attachment=-1]uploadfromtaptalk1397490736631.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
uploadfromtaptalk1397490736631.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1397490736631.jpg (91.4 KiB) Viewed 9538 times

simonbove
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:08 am

Re: Database with tested sensors/recievers

Post by simonbove » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:08 am

i think they sent you the wrong one. on the photos it should be with fixed coding and cant see that on your photo... complain to them

perhaps you can solder them..looks like it might work if they wont send new one...

simonbove
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:08 am

Re: Database with tested sensors/recievers

Post by simonbove » Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:08 am

Minglarn wrote:Received my smoke detectors but they are not the same as mentioned in the wiki.
It still have the same pins as the old one showed in the wiki, however I cant make the Tellstick NET find it. As you can see I've soldered the pins so as they look like in the wiki but it just dont work. Any suggestions?

It seems that the seller has upgraded the smoke detectors with a new pcb board. See pictures.
IMG_5371_2.jpg
IMG_5373_2.jpg
always try before soldering if its different design..

i think you have soldered the opposite side of the jumpersaka the wrong side.

is microcontroller called sc2262?

take some more photos ,difficult to see everything

Post Reply