New Potential User_NeedAdvices

Moderator: Telldus

neiram44

New Potential User_NeedAdvices

Post by neiram44 »

Hej,

First of all sorry to pollute the threads with a generic topic but I didn´t find any of my answers...

To present myself briefly, French guy, living in Sweden since few months now (Nej jag pratar inte svenska... so far) I would like to start to automate a little bit my home.

I´m patriotic so my first choice is a Swedish brand ;) but I have couple of issues :

- I find the iPhone application not ergonomic at all... (and ugly but it´s very subjective..) Do you have any advice on how can I do to control the system on iPhone from a very basic perspective. Switch ON/OFF. Start or stop some scenarios..

- I have a NAS Synology which I used for video surveillance. Do you know if I can integrate it with the automation system.

- Last but not least I was first thinking about the NET version but maybe I can plug a DUO directly on my Synology?? I mean in a simple way. I don't want to make it too complicated. I skipped so far the ZWave version because of RFX limitation today.

Thanks for your help, hope to be soon part of the tellstick community
neiram44

Re: New Potential User_NeedAdvices

Post by neiram44 »

I'm continuing my reflexion alone...

It seems that we can interact with Surveillance through HTTP Request. BUT it seems that also without any "pro" version of live.... no way to get HTTP request...

Am I right? If yes is there anyway to get those http request indirectly?? I don´t want by principle to pay each year for a hardware I already bought. Second it the only function I would really need in this Pro package...