Hygro sensor mystery

Moderator: Telldus

matabjeff

Hygro sensor mystery

Post by matabjeff »

I just bought a smart start-up kit which includes in/outdoor thermo/hygro sensor. This unit has a cable which i have on the outside and the unit itself indoor. This way i get temperatures on both sides. It`s not good enough because of short cable length does not give me perfect indoor temperature due to closeness to window. Anyway.

My friend has the startup kit large with the TSS 320 sensor. This one he has outdoor. The thing i do not understand is where does he get his indoor temperature from? He tells me he doesn't even know from where but the telldus live sensor page shows a temp for outside from the unit he has outdoor and one temperature for inside with correct temperature. But where does he get it from? What is the logic explanation here? I don't understand what unit displays off that indoor temp? Is there any sensor in one of the light dimmers or what?
etompau

Re: Hygro sensor mystery

Post by etompau »

It might be a neighbouring transmitter. Tellstick Net will receive and present all compatible transmitters within it's reach.
Or your friend has received a new type of transmitter which sends both indoor and outdoor temp. The unit has a double display showing in & out temp.
matabjeff

Re: Hygro sensor mystery

Post by matabjeff »

Then it has to be a nearby neighbour transmitter because his unit is only outsideand not indoor/outdoor :) weird !