Looking for simple wireless "doorbell" button

Moderator: Telldus

Tom_B

Looking for simple wireless "doorbell" button

Post by Tom_B »

In my garage I have my normal transmitters bought from the company that supplied the garage-door and opener, but just inside the door I put in a simple door-bell switch where I just press once to close, once again to stop it, and then so on. Just simple press and release button. I was wondering if Nexa or Proove or any other easy to find vendor has any wireless controlled buttons I can replace that one with, where I have the wires going to the garage-door opener, and in addition I can use my Tellstick Net to communicate directly with it if I want to open/close through my phone or any other online thing?

Anyone have one to recommend? Remember it needs to be a combo of both wired (low voltage) and wireless receiver. I guess I can mount a second receiver in parallel to the normal one I have there now, but for aesthetic reasons it would be nice to combine the functions into one :)
Tom_B

Re: Looking for simple wireless "doorbell" button

Post by Tom_B »

None that have any idea what to use here? Any other suggestions on how to solve this?
reidar.ostrem

Post by reidar.ostrem »

Tom_B wrote:None that have any idea what to use here? Any other suggestions on how to solve this?
Intertechno itl - 1000 relay on the key wires on your garageopener with a wireless transmitter on the wall. You can then control your garage door with mobile and wall button.
reidar.ostrem

Post by reidar.ostrem »

reidar.ostrem wrote:
Tom_B wrote:None that have any idea what to use here? Any other suggestions on how to solve this?
Intertechno itl - 1000 relay on the key wires on your garageopener with a wireless transmitter on the wall. You can then control your garage door with mobile and wall button.
[attachment=-1]uploadfromtaptalk1413300440574.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
uploadfromtaptalk1413300440574.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1413300440574.jpg (145.54 KiB) Viewed 12622 times
etompau

Post by etompau »

From your description, I would say that you need a receiver with a potential free contact. Then perhaps you could try the Nexa WRR-1 from their Pro-serie. (don't know if it's available in your country). This receiver has a dry contact that you could connect in parallel with existing button. The receiver has also inputs for an external switch.
Another solution could be to re-build a LCMR-1000. This receiver can easily (soldering on the PCB) be re-worked for low voltage use (12 Vac) and potential free contacts.
krambriw

Post by krambriw »

I have ordered a couple of the below, took a couple of weeks to get them but they are cheap and working fine. You also need a 12V power supply (PS specify the 433MHz version)

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product ... 34863.html
reidar.ostrem

Post by reidar.ostrem »

If you go for the Intertechno relay they sell them at Bauhaus I think but I ordered it from eBay.
arneolav

Post by arneolav »

This new reciever from nexa has potential free contact:
http://www.nexa.se/EJLR-1000.htm