Problemer

Moderator: Telldus

elmof

Problemer

Post by elmof »

Have mounted Nexa Tellstick Net on my vacation home and i have some problems that I need help with.

My vacation house is very far away, so i have fitted nexa as light control for the house. I also have fitted IP cameras so i can monitor the house.
Last night i checked my cameras and discovered that 3 light sources was powered on in the living room. I tried to switch them off with the telldus live webpage and I was able to see on my cameras that the lights in the Living room turned off. But they went on again after about 15-20 sec.

I have tried several times now but the lights are turning on again every time.
On the telldus live webpage every light source is shown as " powered off " when the light are in fact powered on.

Any solutions to my problems?
etompau

Re: Problemer

Post by etompau »

What kind of light sources do you use (LED/Low energy/halogen)?
What kind of receiver do you use (dimmer/on/off)?
Did it work correctly when you installed the system?

I have never heard of wall switches turning on 15-20 seconds after being turned off.
LED light may glow weakly when a receiver is turned off, this is caused by a an induced current in wires running in parallel.
arneolav

Re: Problemer

Post by arneolav »

Last summer, possibly after a thunderstorm, 4 of my switches (PB3) did the same, in exactly same time, they turned on (and some times off) after few seconds.
Nothing is logged from Telldus.
I delet all codes in each of the switches and did a new learn.
The problem seems solved.

I have the same error in one of my LCMR1000 in a remote place, its turning on as fast as its turned off. Not solved yet.