Telldus Net and HE886 ceiling and HE 843 switch

Moderator: Telldus

thenerdynerd

Telldus Net and HE886 ceiling and HE 843 switch

Post by thenerdynerd »

Hey there,

I am trying to get a HE 886 ceiling wireless kit to work with my telldus, the switch appears to work now that I have wired it all up correctly but when adding it to the telldus it appears that the scan mode works and registers but when switching it on via the telldus nothing appears to happen. It appears to send the signal and the icon lights up but the switch does not click or lights do not switch on. Can anyone help?

I have tried to select all three options on the telldus to register the switch but nothing appears to work?

Some clarity on this, it appears the HE 843 switch is not compatible with the telldus net as the scan and frequency is stored but this does nothing. Using a different remote and hence different frequency this now appears to work.

How do we get telldus to update this? Does this need a software update?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Ed :wave:
thenerdynerd

Re: Telldus Net and HE886 ceiling and HE 843 switch

Post by thenerdynerd »

Hey there, figured this out...

The HE 834 light switches do not appear to work that well with the tellstick net. But to get the ceiling light to work with the tellstick you need to put the 886 into learn mode, and then do the same with the tellstick. This will then enable the tellstick to control the light controller. Hope this helps someone who is having trouble connecting the tellstick elsewhere.

Good luck.

Ed