Wireless Analogue Actuator 0-10VDC

Moderator: Telldus

Swinglish

Wireless Analogue Actuator 0-10VDC

Post by Swinglish »

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone was using their tellstick to control a wireless analogue actuator 0-10VDC?
I live in Stockholm and haven't been able to find a product that could be controlled wirelessly with the tellstick.

I currently have a local speed controller installed on my mechanical ventilation system; it allows me to control the speed at which my fans run (ventilation speed).
I would really like to be able to control the speed of my ventilation wirelessly like I do with my lights, dimmers etc.

The idea is to increase the ventilation speed during set times, for example during morning hours while showing or in the evening while cooking.
This will decrease the time taken for the moisture levels in the house to return to normal.
When I'm at work between 09:00 - 17:00 the ventilation will then be running at a minimum speed which will save on energy costs (during winter).
I would also like to be able to increase the speed whenever needed (during parties, or burning food) without going down into the basement to adjust it manually.

Thanks in advance!

PS - I did find this product but have no idea if it is compatible? Price is really high to. http://www.xcomfort.co.uk/shop/product. ... product=60