help with homeeasy on MIPS linux

Moderator: Telldus

bryanchicken

help with homeeasy on MIPS linux

Post by bryanchicken »

Hi all,

I've attached my tellstick to my DD-WRT router which is a MIPS architecture.

I've installed the kernel modules and acquired a rfcmd binary from here http://www.hemkoll.nu/tellstick/.

I'm able to control my domia lite switches using NEXA as the protocol, so i know its all working.

However, i'm unsure how i get it to work with homeeasy. Using nexa doesn't work with my homeeasy devices.
I've tried all following protocols with no luck: NEXA, SARTANO, WAVEMAN, IKEA.

I was able to learn and switch on using a waveman comman, but off didn't work.

Could someone point me in the right direction please?

Thanks.
micke.prag
Site Admin

Re: help with homeeasy on MIPS linux

Post by micke.prag »

The only difference between the protocols NEXA and WAVEMAN is the off command. So if you get waveman working you should also get it working with nexa.
Micke Prag
Software
Telldus Technologies
bryanchicken

Post by bryanchicken »

Thanks, but i'm afraid i can't get any sort of response from the homeeasy devices using nexa. I tried many different combinations of house codes and device numbers.

I've got a keyfob domia lite (nexa) remote that is also unable to control my homeeasy devices (the devices just won't learn from it).
These are uk homeeasy devices by the way. Not sure if there is a difference to EU ones.

Using the Windows telldus software you can set up a device as homeeasy. This then works perfectly with my devices. Is there such a way to send those commands using rfcmd?

Thanks.
micke.prag
Site Admin

Post by micke.prag »

Are you talking about codeswith or selflearning? These are two completely different protocols.
Micke Prag
Software
Telldus Technologies
bryanchicken

Post by bryanchicken »

Sorry, they are self-learning ones.

I've never seen code-wheel homeeasy stuff, and can't see any mention of it on the homeeasy website, so just assume they didn't exist.

Sorry for the confusion :oops:
micke.prag
Site Admin

Post by micke.prag »

The selflearning protocol is unfortunately not supported by rfcmd. You will have to use our software for that protocol.
rfcmd is not maintained by Telldus anymore.
Micke Prag
Software
Telldus Technologies
bryanchicken

Post by bryanchicken »

Cheers.

Are you saying i can't use it on linux as i need the windows software?

Thanks.
micke.prag
Site Admin

Post by micke.prag »

No, I am saying you must compile it yourself from source.
Micke Prag
Software
Telldus Technologies
bryanchicken

Post by bryanchicken »

Hmmm, ok.

Are there no pre-compiled binaries for anything other than ubuntu?

The problem i have with compiling myself is that i am unable to install cmake on the mips machine. So the compile instructions don't work. I googled "cross-compile cmake" and got to the cmake tutorials page. Its horrendously confusing for someone that doesn't know C/C++ development.
Is there a tutorial for cross-compiling the software?

I see that these Dovado routers now support the tellstick. Are they MIPS?

Cheers.
micke.prag
Site Admin

Post by micke.prag »

No, we do not provide binaries for other architectures other than i386 and x86_64. The main reason is lack of hardware to build and test on.
Micke Prag
Software
Telldus Technologies
bryanchicken

Post by bryanchicken »

Ok, I've tried my best at compiling without success.

I've isntalled the g++ and gcc compilers for mips. I've read and re-read about cmake config files and i've got the following:

Code: Select all

# this one is important
SET(CMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME Linux)
#this one not so much
SET(CMAKE_SYSTEM_VERSION 1)

# specify the cross compiler
SET(CMAKE_C_COMPILER   /usr/bin/mips-linux-gnu-gcc)
SET(CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER /usr/bin/mips-linux-gnu-g++)

# where is the target environment 
SET(CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH  /home/cross/toolchain/toolchain-mips-4.1.1)

# search for programs in the build host directories
SET(CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH_MODE_PROGRAM NEVER)
# for libraries and headers in the target directories
SET(CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH_MODE_LIBRARY ONLY)
SET(CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH_MODE_INCLUDE ONLY)
That allows me to run:

cmake -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=<path to file> .
successfully for 2.0.3 of the software.

For 2.0.4 i get:
CMake error at CMakeFiles/CMakeSystem.cmake:1 (INCLUDE):
include could not find file:
/home/cross/telldus-core-2.0.4/toolchain

For 2.0.103 i get the following errors:
The following variables are used in this project, but they are set to NOTFOUND.
CONFUSE_LIBRARY
FTDI_LIBRARYcd

If i continue using 2.0.3 and issue the 'make' command i get 300 errors. I can't see all of them and i can't seem to redirect the output to a file either. I can't seem to copy and paste out of the VM i'm using either.

Most of the errors are like:
cfg_setint was not declared in this scope
class privateVars was not declared in this scope
cfg_print was not declared in this scope

These errors are all from SettingsConfuse.cpp.

Any suggestions?
bryanchicken

Post by bryanchicken »

Note, that i get exactly the same errors if i run the commands from the wiki, without the toolchain file.

Eg, just :
cmake .
make
micke.prag
Site Admin

Post by micke.prag »

It is the same error on all three versions. Only 2.0.103 explains it best:

The following variables are used in this project, but they are set to NOTFOUND.
CONFUSE_LIBRARY
You are simply missing libconfuse.

Try to compile 2.0.4 if you can. It is the latest stable software.
Micke Prag
Software
Telldus Technologies
bryanchicken

Post by bryanchicken »

Hi Micke,
thanks very much for your help. Appreciate it.

I've started another thread as i'm having troubles with vanilla compile from source. I'll come back to this one with cross-compile success/failures once i'm actually on to that.

Cheers.
bryanchicken

Post by bryanchicken »

Right, i'm back again!

This is my toolchain config file:

# this one is important
SET(CMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME Linux)
#this one not so much
SET(CMAKE_SYSTEM_VERSION 1)

# specify the cross compiler
SET(CMAKE_C_COMPILER   /usr/bin/mips-linux-gnu-gcc)
SET(CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER /usr/bin/mips-linux-gnu-g++)

# where is the target environment
SET(CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH  /home/sam/dd-wrt-toolchain/toolchain-mips_r2_gcc-linaro_uClibc-0.9.32

# search for programs in the build host directories
SET(CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH_MODE_PROGRAM NEVER)
# for libraries and headers in the target directories
SET(CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH_MODE_LIBRARY ONLY)
SET(CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH_MODE_INCLUDE ONLY)
Tried lots of values for CMAKE_FIND_ROOT_PATH.

This is my output:

cmake -DCMAKE_TOOLCHAIN_FILE=/home/sam/telldus/toolchain.config .
-- The C compiler identification is GNU
-- The CXX compiler identification is GNU
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/mips-linux-gnu-gcc
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/mips-linux-gnu-gcc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/mips-linux-gnu-g++
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/mips-linux-gnu-g++ -- works
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - done
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4

make
Scanning dependencies of target telldus-core
[  4%] Building CXX object driver/libtelldus-core/CMakeFiles/telldus-core.dir/Device.cpp.o
[  9%] Building CXX object driver/libtelldus-core/CMakeFiles/telldus-core.dir/DeviceBrateck.cpp.o
[ 13%] Building CXX object driver/libtelldus-core/CMakeFiles/telldus-core.dir/DeviceEverflourish.cpp.o
[ 18%] Building CXX object driver/libtelldus-core/CMakeFiles/telldus-core.dir/DeviceFuhaote.cpp.o
[ 22%] Building CXX object driver/libtelldus-core/CMakeFiles/telldus-core.dir/DeviceGroup.cpp.o
[ 27%] Building CXX object driver/libtelldus-core/CMakeFiles/telldus-core.dir/DeviceIkea.cpp.o
[ 31%] Building CXX object driver/libtelldus-core/CMakeFiles/telldus-core.dir/DeviceNexa.cpp.o
[ 36%] Building CXX object driver/libtelldus-core/CMakeFiles/telldus-core.dir/DeviceRisingSun.cpp.o
[ 40%] Building CXX object driver/libtelldus-core/CMakeFiles/telldus-core.dir/DeviceSartano.cpp.o
[ 45%] Building CXX object driver/libtelldus-core/CMakeFiles/telldus-core.dir/DeviceUndefined.cpp.o
[ 50%] Building CXX object driver/libtelldus-core/CMakeFiles/telldus-core.dir/DeviceUpm.cpp.o
[ 54%] Building CXX object driver/libtelldus-core/CMakeFiles/telldus-core.dir/DeviceWaveman.cpp.o
[ 59%] Building CXX object driver/libtelldus-core/CMakeFiles/telldus-core.dir/DeviceX10.cpp.o
[ 63%] Building CXX object driver/libtelldus-core/CMakeFiles/telldus-core.dir/DeviceYidong.cpp.o
[ 68%] Building CXX object driver/libtelldus-core/CMakeFiles/telldus-core.dir/Controller.cpp.o
[ 72%] Building CXX object driver/libtelldus-core/CMakeFiles/telldus-core.dir/Manager.cpp.o
[ 77%] Building CXX object driver/libtelldus-core/CMakeFiles/telldus-core.dir/Settings.cpp.o
[ 81%] Building CXX object driver/libtelldus-core/CMakeFiles/telldus-core.dir/telldus-core.cpp.o
[ 86%] Building CXX object driver/libtelldus-core/CMakeFiles/telldus-core.dir/SettingsConfuse.cpp.o
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:13:21: error: confuse.h: No such file or directory
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:21: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘cfg_t’ with no type
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:21: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:22: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of ‘cfg_t’ with no type
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:22: error: expected ‘;’ before ‘*’ token
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:25: error: ‘cfg_t’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:25: error: ‘cfg’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:26: error: ‘cfg_t’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:26: error: ‘cfg’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp: In constructor ‘Settings::Settings()’:
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:37: error: ‘class privateVars’ has no member named ‘cfg’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:37: error: ‘readConfig’ cannot be used as a function
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:38: error: ‘class privateVars’ has no member named ‘var_cfg’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:38: error: ‘readVarConfig’ cannot be used as a function
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp: In destructor ‘Settings::~Settings()’:
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:46: error: ‘class privateVars’ has no member named ‘cfg’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:47: error: ‘class privateVars’ has no member named ‘cfg’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:47: error: ‘cfg_free’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:49: error: ‘class privateVars’ has no member named ‘var_cfg’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:50: error: ‘class privateVars’ has no member named ‘var_cfg’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:50: error: ‘cfg_free’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp: In member function ‘std::string Settings::getSetting(const std::string&) const’:
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:59: error: ‘class privateVars’ has no member named ‘cfg’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:60: error: ‘class privateVars’ has no member named ‘cfg’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:60: error: ‘cfg_getstr’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp: In member function ‘int Settings::getNumberOfDevices() const’:
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:69: error: ‘class privateVars’ has no member named ‘cfg’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:70: error: ‘class privateVars’ has no member named ‘cfg’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:70: error: ‘cfg_size’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp: In member function ‘int Settings::getDeviceId(int) const’:
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:79: error: ‘cfg_t’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:79: error: ‘cfg_device’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:79: error: ‘class privateVars’ has no member named ‘cfg’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:79: error: ‘cfg_getnsec’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:80: error: ‘cfg_getint’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp: In member function ‘int Settings::addDevice()’:
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:91: error: ‘class privateVars’ has no member named ‘cfg’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:91: error: ‘cfg_print’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:96: error: ‘class privateVars’ has no member named ‘cfg’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:96: error: ‘cfg_free’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:97: error: ‘class privateVars’ has no member named ‘cfg’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:97: error: ‘readConfig’ cannot be used as a function
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp: In member function ‘int Settings::getNextDeviceId() const’:
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:106: error: ‘cfg_t’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:106: error: ‘cfg_device’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:107: error: ‘class privateVars’ has no member named ‘cfg’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:107: error: ‘cfg_size’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:108: error: ‘class privateVars’ has no member named ‘cfg’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:108: error: ‘cfg_getnsec’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:109: error: ‘cfg_getint’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp: In member function ‘bool Settings::removeDevice(int)’:
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:125: error: ‘class privateVars’ has no member named ‘cfg’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:128: error: ‘class privateVars’ has no member named ‘cfg’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:129: error: ‘class privateVars’ has no member named ‘cfg’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:129: error: ‘cfg_opt_print’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:132: error: ‘cfg_t’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:132: error: ‘cfg_device’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:133: error: ‘class privateVars’ has no member named ‘cfg’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:133: error: ‘cfg_size’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:134: error: ‘class privateVars’ has no member named ‘cfg’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:134: error: ‘cfg_getnsec’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:135: error: ‘cfg_getint’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:137: error: ‘cfg_print_indent’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:146: error: ‘class privateVars’ has no member named ‘cfg’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:146: error: ‘cfg_free’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:147: error: ‘class privateVars’ has no member named ‘cfg’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:147: error: ‘readConfig’ cannot be used as a function
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp: In member function ‘bool Settings::setDeviceState(int, int, const std::string&)’:
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:153: error: ‘class privateVars’ has no member named ‘var_cfg’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:156: error: ‘cfg_t’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:156: error: ‘cfg_device’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:157: error: ‘class privateVars’ has no member named ‘var_cfg’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:157: error: ‘cfg_size’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:158: error: ‘class privateVars’ has no member named ‘var_cfg’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:158: error: ‘cfg_getnsec’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:159: error: ‘cfg_title’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:161: error: ‘cfg_setint’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:162: error: ‘cfg_setstr’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:165: error: ‘class privateVars’ has no member named ‘var_cfg’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:165: error: ‘cfg_print’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:172: error: ‘class privateVars’ has no member named ‘var_cfg’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:172: error: ‘cfg_print’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:177: error: ‘class privateVars’ has no member named ‘var_cfg’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:177: error: ‘cfg_free’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:178: error: ‘class privateVars’ has no member named ‘var_cfg’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:178: error: ‘readVarConfig’ cannot be used as a function
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp: In member function ‘int Settings::getDeviceState(int) const’:
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:184: error: ‘class privateVars’ has no member named ‘var_cfg’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:187: error: ‘cfg_t’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:187: error: ‘cfg_device’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:188: error: ‘class privateVars’ has no member named ‘var_cfg’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:188: error: ‘cfg_size’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:189: error: ‘class privateVars’ has no member named ‘var_cfg’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:189: error: ‘cfg_getnsec’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:190: error: ‘cfg_title’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:192: error: ‘cfg_getint’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp: In member function ‘std::string Settings::getDeviceStateValue(int) const’:
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:199: error: ‘class privateVars’ has no member named ‘var_cfg’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:202: error: ‘cfg_t’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:202: error: ‘cfg_device’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:203: error: ‘class privateVars’ has no member named ‘var_cfg’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:203: error: ‘cfg_size’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:204: error: ‘class privateVars’ has no member named ‘var_cfg’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:204: error: ‘cfg_getnsec’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:205: error: ‘cfg_title’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:207: error: ‘cfg_getstr’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp: In member function ‘std::string Settings::getStringSetting(int, const std::string&, bool) const’:
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:215: error: ‘class privateVars’ has no member named ‘cfg’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:218: error: ‘cfg_t’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:218: error: ‘cfg_device’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:219: error: ‘class privateVars’ has no member named ‘cfg’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:219: error: ‘cfg_size’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:220: error: ‘class privateVars’ has no member named ‘cfg’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:220: error: ‘cfg_getnsec’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:221: error: ‘cfg_getint’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:223: error: ‘cfg_getsec’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:225: error: ‘cfg_getstr’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp: In member function ‘bool Settings::setStringSetting(int, const std::string&, const std::string&, bool)’:
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:236: error: ‘class privateVars’ has no member named ‘cfg’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:239: error: ‘cfg_t’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:239: error: ‘cfg_device’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:240: error: ‘class privateVars’ has no member named ‘cfg’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:240: error: ‘cfg_size’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:241: error: ‘class privateVars’ has no member named ‘cfg’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:241: error: ‘cfg_getnsec’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:242: error: ‘cfg_getint’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:244: error: ‘cfg_parameters’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:244: error: ‘cfg_getsec’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:245: error: ‘cfg_setstr’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:247: error: ‘cfg_setstr’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:250: error: ‘class privateVars’ has no member named ‘cfg’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:250: error: ‘cfg_print’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp: In member function ‘int Settings::getIntSetting(int, const std::string&, bool) const’:
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:259: error: ‘class privateVars’ has no member named ‘cfg’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:262: error: ‘cfg_t’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:262: error: ‘cfg_device’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:263: error: ‘class privateVars’ has no member named ‘cfg’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:263: error: ‘cfg_size’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:264: error: ‘class privateVars’ has no member named ‘cfg’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:264: error: ‘cfg_getnsec’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:265: error: ‘cfg_getint’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:267: error: ‘cfg_getsec’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp: In member function ‘bool Settings::setIntSetting(int, const std::string&, int, bool)’:
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:276: error: ‘class privateVars’ has no member named ‘cfg’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:279: error: ‘cfg_t’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:279: error: ‘cfg_device’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:280: error: ‘class privateVars’ has no member named ‘cfg’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:280: error: ‘cfg_size’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:281: error: ‘class privateVars’ has no member named ‘cfg’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:281: error: ‘cfg_getnsec’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:282: error: ‘cfg_getint’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:284: error: ‘cfg_parameters’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:284: error: ‘cfg_getsec’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:285: error: ‘cfg_setint’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:287: error: ‘cfg_setint’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:290: error: ‘class privateVars’ has no member named ‘cfg’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:290: error: ‘cfg_print’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp: At global scope:
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:299: error: redefinition of ‘bool readConfig’
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:25: error: ‘bool readConfig’ previously defined here
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:299: error: ‘cfg_t’ was not declared in this scope
/home/sam/telldus/telldus-core-2.0.4/driver/libtelldus-core/SettingsConfuse.cpp:299: error: ‘cfg’ was not declared in this scope
make[2]: *** [driver/libtelldus-core/CMakeFiles/telldus-core.dir/SettingsConfuse.cpp.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [driver/libtelldus-core/CMakeFiles/telldus-core.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

I could be wrong, but this looks like something to do with confuse again.

Sorry for being a pain, but i've spent hours on this now :cry:
I've learnt a fair amount, but i've still got nothing out of it.

Thanks.