More infos on Tellstick Net ?

Moderator: Telldus

micke.prag
Site Admin

Re: More infos on Tellstick Net ?

Post by micke.prag »

All components has been received. Hopefully the production will be started soon. We will post when we have a definite date.
Micke Prag
Software
Telldus Technologies
Andyzarins

Post by Andyzarins »

Hi
Nearly October now. Any news when this item will be available. I am interested in buying but there is a lack of retailers in the UK which is disappointing plus they don't seem to be doing much to promote your existing product. Ever thought of selling these direct via ebay or Amazon market place? Shame availbility in the UK is so hit and miss, I don't have much confidence even when you do release the product I will be able to get my hands on one quickly.

Really do think home automation is going to kick of in a big way over the next few years and you are ahead of everyone else building such innovative solutions at a reasonable cost. The range of devices you support seems relatively low :oops: . Would like to see some support for wireless CCTV and heating controls. I have a wireless controller for my boiler at the moment (Worcester- Bosch) which is a big brand over in the UK. It operates at 433 mhz and would be a brilliant item to support as Worcester is the most common boiler in the UK. I also wonder if Worcester would be willing to help as the ability to control your heating via your phone and over the internet would be a big plus for them to... http://www.worcester-bosch.co.uk/cache/ ... ctions.pdf gives the technical details of the controller.

I think for a relative mass market product it would be a good business decision to spend the time trying to support this item. More than happy to help in any way I can as.

All the best

Andy
micke.prag
Site Admin

Post by micke.prag »

TellStick Duo is shipping today!

TellStick Net, hopefully soon
Micke Prag
Software
Telldus Technologies
Andyzarins

Post by Andyzarins »

Hi

How are you along with the Tellstick Net. Nearly November now... Are you all working really hard in the background trying to get this to market.

I keep looking at the RFXCOM... These are available now and I can actually buy one in the UK> Cant actually find anyone stocking the tellstick Duo over here yet even. I may be wasting my time waiting. Shame as I do really like the product.

Thanks

Andy
micke.prag
Site Admin

Post by micke.prag »

TellStick Net is shipping now.
Micke Prag
Software
Telldus Technologies
mfo

Post by mfo »

Awesome, thanks for notifying us!
Can't wait to have a french distributor having these in stock.
vanger

Post by vanger »

Hi, Is possible to use a android device to control tellsticknet? What the name of the APP, that can I use? This APP is free? About tell stick, Is possible to use a tellstick in a TV Box android 4.0? Or the tellstick not work in a Mini TV box android?
Mickeviking

Post by Mickeviking »

vanger wrote:Hi, Is possible to use a android device to control tellsticknet? What the name of the APP, that can I use? This APP is free? About tell stick, Is possible to use a tellstick in a TV Box android 4.0? Or the tellstick not work in a Mini TV box android?
Check out Remotestick. I think it's only in Swedish though.
jorang

Post by jorang »

Remotestick appears in English outside Sweden (probably for all users not using Swedish language on the device)

Post by thebeetleuk »

Did you manage to get anywhere with the link to your boiler? I'm in the same situation and would like to link it up!

Andyzarins wrote:Hi
Nearly October now. Any news when this item will be available. I am interested in buying but there is a lack of retailers in the UK which is disappointing plus they don't seem to be doing much to promote your existing product. Ever thought of selling these direct via ebay or Amazon market place? Shame availbility in the UK is so hit and miss, I don't have much confidence even when you do release the product I will be able to get my hands on one quickly.

Really do think home automation is going to kick of in a big way over the next few years and you are ahead of everyone else building such innovative solutions at a reasonable cost. The range of devices you support seems relatively low :oops: . Would like to see some support for wireless CCTV and heating controls. I have a wireless controller for my boiler at the moment (Worcester- Bosch) which is a big brand over in the UK. It operates at 433 mhz and would be a brilliant item to support as Worcester is the most common boiler in the UK. I also wonder if Worcester would be willing to help as the ability to control your heating via your phone and over the internet would be a big plus for them to... http://www.worcester-bosch.co.uk/cache/ ... ctions.pdf gives the technical details of the controller.

I think for a relative mass market product it would be a good business decision to spend the time trying to support this item. More than happy to help in any way I can as.

All the best

Andy
mechanimal82

Post by mechanimal82 »

thebeetleuk wrote:Did you manage to get anywhere with the link to your boiler? I'm in the same situation and would like to link it up!

Andyzarins wrote:Hi

All the best

Andy

Another here with a Worcester Bosch boiler and 433MHz Thermostat which I would love to be able to have some form of control over using the Tellstick NET