TellStick Duo - Calling For Developers!

Moderator: Telldus

micke.prag
Site Admin

Post by micke.prag »

Telldus Technologies proudly presents our upcoming product: TellStick Duo. This is something that a lot of you have asked about. In addition to the features of the current TellStick this product can also receive signals from remote controls, motion detectors and even another TellStick. This opens up a lot of new exciting possibilities. And we want to hear your thoughts about them!

Telldus always tries to keep our users involved in the developing process. We now have some pre-production devices ready and we want You to test them!

If you are a developer and have developed software using TellStick, then take the opportunity to add support for TellStick Duo now.

So, how can you get your hands on a TellStick Duo?

Just send an email to duo (at) telldus (dot) com describing who you are and the software you are developing. Also describe how TellStick Duo can add value to your software.

We only have a limited number of pre-production devices avaliable so the devices will be handed out on a first come first serve basis. Please note that it is recomended that you include a detailed description of your project so that your application is not turned down, putting you last in the que.

I am not a developer, can I get a TellStick Duo?
Sorry, this offer is only available for developers. Since there isn't any software ready yet you will not be able to use the TellStick Duo anyway.

When will it be out on the market so I can buy it?
We will release the product when we are satisfied with it and it works as desired. No sooner!
Micke Prag
Software
Telldus Technologies
fredrik.gullberg
Site Admin

Re: TellStick Duo - Calling For Developers!

Post by fredrik.gullberg »

FYI: We are out of pre-production samples.
Fredrik Gullberg
Telldus Technologies