Suggestion for website - List of receivers

Moderator: Telldus

moryoav

Suggestion for website - List of receivers

Post by moryoav »

Hello.

On the website you have this page:
http://telldus.com/products/compability
It would be helpful if you had links to these company's websites, because some of them are really impossible to find....
micke.prag
Site Admin

Post by micke.prag »

Some of the receivers doesn't even have websites.
Micke Prag
Software
Telldus Technologies
Yvonmichel

Post by Yvonmichel »

Hello,
To extend my Tellstick network to existing standard CPL X10 network, I'm trying to make TellStick work with an Ebode X'DOM RPT (RF ON/OFF plug switch + RF interface to Standard CPL X10 (compatible with Marmitek, Powerhouse,Home systems, LBC). Does someone Knows if this is possible ?
Any suggestion of possible compatible protocol Number from http://telldus.com/products/compability page?

Thanks in advance,
Yvon
JMAutio

Re: Suggestion for website - List of receivers

Post by JMAutio »

Can you put the old compatibility list back? Now theres only brands listed, but there used to be a list which says whics brands are compatible with eachother. I want to use the devices with a nexa remote also.

edit. Does the current list mean that the first group is compatible with eachother? Propably yes..
All Arctech Technology brands, e.g.
ByeByeStandby, Chacon, COCO, DIY/B&Q, Domia Lite, Home Easy, Intertechno, KlikAanKlikUit, Nexa, and Proove

Other brands:
Elro, Ikea, Sartano, Waveman, GAO/Everflourish, Kjell & Company's 3-pack (50-219), and Clas Ohlson's Remote Switch 3-pack (36-3570)
micke.prag
Site Admin

Re: Suggestion for website - List of receivers

Post by micke.prag »

All ArcTech is compatible with each other. The receivers in "other brands" are of cource not compatible with the others.
Micke Prag
Software
Telldus Technologies