MobileRemote - Remote Tellstick devices and Spotify client

Moderator: Telldus

RickardP

MobileRemote - Remote Tellstick devices and Spotify client

Post by RickardP »

I have now released a beta 1 of MobileRemote, it is a http server coded in C# with a webapplication that using jQtouch that works for Android and iPhone.

MobileRemote has functionality to remote Tellstick and Spotify client on a Windows computer.

Its coded in C# and using framework KayakHTTP, Tellstick DLL`s and Windows API`s.

For more information see MobileRemote on http://code.google.com/p/mobileremote/

You can discuss the application here if you whant.
RickardP

Post by RickardP »

No one that has tested it?
ulflundgren

Re: MobileRemote - Remote Tellstick devices and Spotify clie

Post by ulflundgren »

Tried it with just one device added, works great. Will add more devices later tonight.
Only one thing so far, when starting the app (using a browser, navigating to the server) the page indicates that the device is off, regardless of the actual state of the device.

Like I said, will add more stuff later and let you know how it works out.
RickardP

Post by RickardP »

ulflundgren wrote:Tried it with just one device added, works great. Will add more devices later tonight.
Only one thing so far, when starting the app (using a browser, navigating to the server) the page indicates that the device is off, regardless of the actual state of the device.

Like I said, will add more stuff later and let you know how it works out.
I can not get status of devices becouse either the devices has this functionality and Telldus Tellstick is only a sender not receiver, but nice that its looks to works.
ulflundgren

Post by ulflundgren »

Yeah, I realized that... My bad...

Anyways, I added a couple of devices more and also activated the spotify mode. Still working like I hoped it would.

I cloned the project from googlecode and looked at it, I've added the possibility to set in the configfile what IP to bind the server to and thought about looking in to being able to control the volume as well. I'm guessing I don't have commit access though ( :wink: ), but I can send you a patch if you like? Probably simplest to attach it to an email, to what address should I send it?

It seems as the www directory is missing from the Hg-repository btw...
RickardP

Post by RickardP »

ulflundgren wrote:Yeah, I realized that... My bad...

Anyways, I added a couple of devices more and also activated the spotify mode. Still working like I hoped it would.

I cloned the project from googlecode and looked at it, I've added the possibility to set in the configfile what IP to bind the server to and thought about looking in to being able to control the volume as well. I'm guessing I don't have commit access though ( :wink: ), but I can send you a patch if you like? Probably simplest to attach it to an email, to what address should I send it?

It seems as the www directory is missing from the Hg-repository btw...
Aah, nice work, yea, you can send it to me by e-mail: rickardnp [at] gmail.com

The www directory you finding at: http://code.google.com/p/mobileremote/s ... /Debug/www

I appreciate that people comming with ideas and changes!
ulflundgren

Post by ulflundgren »

There you go, sent a patch-file with some additional thoughts about added functionality.