Thermo/hygrometer Event Trigger not working! Help?!

Moderator: Telldus

JessePoland

Thermo/hygrometer Event Trigger not working! Help?!

Post by JessePoland »

Hey, I am trying to set up the Thermo/Hygrometer 312203 to trigger two events. One to shut off an outlet and one to turn on the same outlet based upon temperature. The outlet is working. I can manually shut it off/turn it on with my computer as well as the app on my Iphone. However, the outlet is not being triggered by the Thermo/hygrometer device. I have tried broadening the temperature difference, but that doesn't seem to help. I have been trying to test this outlet using a lamp as I plan on using this as a heater control for my Saltwater Aquarium. The outlet is not being triggered by the temperature at all, neither on or off. Any help would be appreciated, as I primarily bought this entire Telldus system to control my Aquariums various devices such as fans, dosing pumps, heaters, etc. I have it set up also for lamps around the house, but it would be seriously dissappointing if this doesn't function as it should.

On a further note, I have also tried using the humidity to trigger an event, but that isn't working either.

I have tried setting up a schedule which works excellent every time!

What gives?!
Kicken

Re: Thermo/hygrometer Event Trigger not working! Help?!

Post by Kicken »

JessePoland

Re: Thermo/hygrometer Event Trigger not working! Help?!

Post by JessePoland »

The problem I mentioned is listed there! I understand now snd tried with a fan triggered by high and low humidity. Worked great. Just need to try with the temperature. Thanks!