tellstick net not connecting

Moderator: Telldus

jens.hoofs

tellstick net not connecting

Post by jens.hoofs »

I have an issue with Comnecting my tellstick to internet. All of a sudden it stopped working and now it keeps blinking blue, once in a while it turns purple and than blinking blue again. I tried restating it restarting my router but no success. The internet works perfectly fine on all my other devices. Does anyone know what to do here?
Last edited by jens.hoofs on Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Clas-Robert

Post by Clas-Robert »

Works just fine for me!
djacid

Re: tellstick net not connecting

Post by djacid »

jens.hoofs wrote:I have an issue with Comnecting my tellstick to internet. All of a sudden it stopped working and now it keeps blinking blue, once in a while it turns purple and than blinking blue again. I tried restating it restarting my router but no success. The internet works perfectly fine on all my other devices. Does anyone know what to do here?
Same problem to me. How could I solve this?
tronde

Re: tellstick net not connecting

Post by tronde »

djacid wrote:
jens.hoofs wrote:I have an issue with Comnecting my tellstick to internet. All of a sudden it stopped working and now it keeps blinking blue, once in a while it turns purple and than blinking blue again. I tried restating it restarting my router but no success. The internet works perfectly fine on all my other devices. Does anyone know what to do here?
Same problem to me. How could I solve this?
Seems to be some server trouble.

See https://twitter.com/telldus