IR Styrning med TellStick Net

Moderator: Telldus

Kake

IR Styrning med TellStick Net

Post by Kake »

Hei

har en TellStick Net, som jeg ønsker å kunne "styre" (i utgangspunktet bare starte og slukke) en varmepumpe med.
Er det noen Ir transmittere som er egnet til dette.. (gjerne en "ferdig" løsning uten for mye DIY)

(http://www.telldus.se/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1011 er samme tema,, men regner med at det er kommet noen oppdateringer siden sist,..)

- "Dingsen" bør være selvstendig.. dvs ingen USB-UIRT el.. enten batteri eller nettstrøm styrt.
Kake

Re: IR Styrning med TellStick Net

Post by Kake »

ingen?
etompau

Post by etompau »

Köp en universal fjernbetjeningskontroll som kan läsa koderna från din nuvarande kontroll.
Anslut en Nexa WRR-1 över on/off-knappen och du kan tända /slukke din värmepump.
simonbove

Post by simonbove »

Buy a relay board, open your remote for your pump and connect the two pads to each side of the relay.

Then you are able to send a on command from your tellstick (and depends on the remote, a off command by pressing again, or if you have a dedicated off button, then connect another relay to the remote)

Thats the way im controlling my adjustable bed and in the morning i have tasker to set the bed in upright position so i wake up :P
fredrike

Post by fredrike »

I'm planning a project of a Telldus (Nexa) to IR translator, using an Arduino as bridge. Will keep you updated..
BillCroan

Post by BillCroan »

Hi , started my Nexa to IR Arduino project last week now have working/completed module.
I use it to learn a nexa doorbell . . .then learn TV remote . .then when door bell rings the TV a Samsung turns to the front door cameras . . .range of the Arduino receiver a bit of a problem . . but using Telldus.Net to hear doorbell now and then transmit a second 433mhz code that my Arduino picks up and turns tv over. . . .

how did your project go ??
fredrike

Post by fredrike »

BillCroan wrote:Hi , started my Nexa to IR Arduino project last week now have working/completed module.
I use it to learn a nexa doorbell . . .then learn TV remote . .then when door bell rings the TV a Samsung turns to the front door cameras . . .range of the Arduino receiver a bit of a problem . . but using Telldus.Net to hear doorbell now and then transmit a second 433mhz code that my Arduino picks up and turns tv over. . . .

how did your project go ??
I did succeed. But never got it nicely packed.

I'm using the IRlib from here: http://tech.cyborg5.com/2014/06/18/irli ... rsion-1-5/ to get the needed IR-codes and then wrapped it together with a NexaReciever code. I also had problem with range, but it's mainly because I didn't use a proper antenna on my receiver module.

Here is my code used to turn on and off a LED-strip: https://gist.github.com/fredrike/d75007bf000dfb662aa4 it should be polished a bit but it is working as a demo.