Telstick Net sensor problem.

Moderator: Telldus

baanders

Telstick Net sensor problem.

Post by baanders »

I'm currently run two Telstck Net, one at my home and on at my country house. Al switches is working perfect but the temperature sensors have problems. First I bought a WTH450H from Clas Ohlson and I tested the sensor at my home first and it worked. I moved that sensor to my country house and it works well even there. But the sensor didn’t disappear from my home location in live.telldus.
I bought another temperature unit, a Capidi RAR801 and I did also try that one at home before I moved it to my country house, and it worked. And now the spooky thing happens. The new unit was first shown in country house location in telldus live, and worked good but the next day it stops to update the temperature. So I try to edit my sensors, but the sensor was located at my home location? So I bringed the sensor home and it was working at home one day. Then it stopped to update.
I have now tested everything, I have moved the Telstick, I have reset the sensor, the sensor is sending signal to the indoor display so there is no problem with the sensor.
Next step was to try to update the firmware in the Telstick. But it doesn’t work. I have moved the Telstick to different network, different computers always connected with cables, in same router in different switch, with different power supplies. I can ping to the ip address but the Telstick flasher can’t find any Telstick. So the Telldus live say that I have two sensors at my home location even if there are none.
:( What to do? Can it be a fault in the Telstick? The switches working perfect but not the sensors.
etompau

Re: Telstick Net sensor problem.

Post by etompau »

A sensor will automatically disappear from the sensor list if there has been no sensor updates for a few days .
baanders

Re: Telstick Net sensor problem.

Post by baanders »

OK. So why do I still have a sensor ,that are located outside (8°C at the moment), with 21.8°C ID: 146 Type: oregon and last update: 2014-10-06 06:29