[LIVE] Web application with groups of devices

Moderator: Telldus

Nautilus

Re: [LIVE] Web application with groups of devices

Post by Nautilus »

Hi,

I'd like to use this with my Qnap web server. I downloaded the .zip file, extracted it into the web directory of Qnap and put my public & private key into common.php (i.e. replaced 'YOUR_KEY' 'YOUR_SECRET_KEY' with public & private key I got from http://api.telldus.com/keys/index). Should this be enough to see something when accessing the page? Because for me Firefox gives a blank page and IE gives HTTP 500 Internal Server Error. phpMyAdmin and such work ok so I don't think there's a problem with the server...

Could you point me to what I should do next to get started?
micke.prag
Site Admin

Post by micke.prag »

Try enabling error_reporting and display_error in your php-installation so you get an error message.
Micke Prag
Software
Telldus Technologies
Nautilus

Post by Nautilus »

micke.prag wrote:Try enabling error_reporting and display_error in your php-installation so you get an error message.
Thanks for the tip, here's the output after adding those:

Code: Select all

Warning: require_once(HTTP/OAuth/Consumer.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /share/MD0_DATA/Web/telldus-groups/common.php on line 5

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'HTTP/OAuth/Consumer.php' (include_path='.:/etc/config/php') in /share/MD0_DATA/Web/telldus-groups/common.php on line 5
So I take it this "HTTP/OAuth/Consumer.php" is missing from the php installation or something? Any tips how to enable this on Qnap NAS (TS-259+ II), quick search on the Qnap forum didn't yield any results...?

Thanks!
micke.prag
Site Admin

Post by micke.prag »

If you look a the documentation, this package (PEAR::HTTP_OAuth) is written as a requirement.
http://pear.php.net/package/HTTP_OAuth/
Micke Prag
Software
Telldus Technologies
Nautilus

Post by Nautilus »

micke.prag wrote:If you look a the documentation, this package (PEAR::HTTP_OAuth) is written as a requirement.
http://pear.php.net/package/HTTP_OAuth/
I eventually got it working (it was maybe a bit more complicated with the Qnap OS) but then lost my interest a little bit as it provided basically the same functionality as the standard page (which shows devices in alphabetic order and thus can made to resembles the group approach almost 1:1) and I lack the skills to develop it further :| Nonetheless, great work Manticus and I'm sure it serves your purpose very well!

What I was hoping to do was to utilize this somehow to allow also Harmony universal remote control my lights through HTPC (running perhaps Eventghost or similar). Only way I've come up with to do it would be through executing a url but I have not been able to figure out if that is possible with the php script. Do you think there's any possibility for this - or is there some 3rd party application which would allow this with Telldus Live?

By the way, I thought that with telldus-groups I would be able to also control (on/off) all devices within the same group with one click. However, this does not seem to be a function at the moment? Could you Manticus consider adding this kind of functionality? I tried to play around with it a little bit but with no prior php experience I did not get very far...:)
philarete

Post by philarete »

Thank you Manticus for your classes. Great job and very usefull.
Manticus2

Post by Manticus2 »

You'r welcome :)

sorry for time to reply, I'm back on telldus !
Image Using a Tellstick Net
Web app with group of devices : here
Map House + scheduler with sensors + Speech recognition : here
Android app : Domospeak
kea

Post by kea »

I downloaded the package and have it running on my web site.

Could someone give me a hint how to hardcode my keys and tokens into the application to avoid to have to logon to telldus servers?
Manticus2

Post by Manticus2 »

search in my other topic :
http://www.telldus.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1981

( with crontab and 3 lines in the index.php )
kea

Post by kea »

I still didn't really get what to add in index.php. Got myself confused with session ID's etc.

I have earlier wrapped together (copycat coding) a simple .php file that extracts all parameters for a sensor. I did this by putting in all the keys into the .php, no need for session ID.

The full script can be seen in thread http://www.telldus.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 174#p14244

Could I do the same with your code, just enter the relevant keys in index.php or common.php?

Code: Select all

// Keys for demo user from http://api.telldus.com/keys/showToken
define('PUBLIC_KEY', 'FEHUVEW84RAFR5SP22RABURUPHAFRUNU');
define('PRIVATE_KEY', 'ZUXEVEGA9USTAZEWRETHAQUBUR69U6EF');
define('TOKEN', '0af6933e26366c308117c191784fb48e04eab090c');
define('TOKEN_SECRET', '6f206a2e194af3d4c3dc36e749edbd52');
Pasque

Post by Pasque »

@Nautilus!

Could you help me with solution for HTTP_OAuth on Qnap. Got it working with ipkg install php-pear and then wget http://pear.php.net/go-pear.phar
and php go-pear.phar. But it make changes i dont feel comfortable with. And after restart of NAS its all gone. (power loss in the snow storm)

How did you solve it?

(I got it running, saving data in mysql and nice output in google chart but now I lost the OAuth and want to do it right this time.)

Thnx
Tellstick.net, Qnap TS212 for collecting data and generate webchart.
Nautilus

Post by Nautilus »

Pasque wrote:@Nautilus!

Could you help me with solution for HTTP_OAuth on Qnap. Got it working with ipkg install php-pear and then wget http://pear.php.net/go-pear.phar
and php go-pear.phar. But it make changes i dont feel comfortable with. And after restart of NAS its all gone. (power loss in the snow storm)

How did you solve it?

(I got it running, saving data in mysql and nice output in google chart but now I lost the OAuth and want to do it right this time.)

Thnx
Hi,

I have TS-259 Pro II which I think is a little bit different from the HW viewpoint as TS-212, therefore the same procedure might not work. And unfortunately I don't have any clear guide in any case as I just pretty much did with trial and error without documenting any steps, sorry :cry:
simonbove

Post by simonbove »

Did you get the widget working? I'm looking for this for my windows 7 when im working on my computer :-)
Manticus2

Post by Manticus2 »

Hi, sorry I'm on windows 8 so no widget on desktop in this os ...
I'm working only on the android app (DomoSpeak) and in this time I don't have the time to continue to add features on it :(