Tellstick Net magnetic Switch, RemoteStick

Moderator: Telldus

Michael-0815

Tellstick Net magnetic Switch, RemoteStick

Post by Michael-0815 »

Hello to everyone,

since 2 days i had my Tellstick Net and some Intertechno devices. In Live Telldus i added some sockets and the magnetic switch. If i open the magnetic switch, in Live Telldus and RemoteStick App, i can see the changes of the bulb.
Is it possible to get an Alarm on my RemoteStick App, Android Handy, if the magnetic switch change his state, like a burglar alarm?

I want to buy some smoke detectors, like KD101, did they work with my Tellstick Net and how can i add them?

Thanks in advance!
spid303

Post by spid303 »

Remotestick supports Tasker integration so you can do almost anything with that, if you want it to play a alarm sound, notify or even send an sms from tasker..
... Or activate killbot/laser turret B-) only your imagination and skills with the tasker app is the limit.
gein

Re: Tellstick Net magnetic Switch, RemoteStick

Post by gein »

Michael-0815 wrote:Is it possible to get an Alarm on my RemoteStick App, Android Handy, if the magnetic switch change his state, like a burglar alarm?
It won't be an immediate response in Remotestick since it needs to poll information regularly. You could probably set monitoring down to every minute, but that would have a terrible effect on your battery performance. I'm working on push support for Android to solve this with beta test available later this year.
fldc

Post by fldc »

I use pushover to put out push notifications from my personal home automation system
Michael-0815

Re:

Post by Michael-0815 »

spid303 wrote:Remotestick supports Tasker integration so you can do almost anything with that, if you want it to play a alarm sound, notify or even send an sms from tasker..
... Or activate killbot/laser turret B-) only your imagination and skills with the tasker app is the limit.
Hello Spid303,
i'm using Tasker, but i'm only able to work with the sensors. In the state, chose the plugin remotestick, i only find the sensors.
If there is an other way, please let me know.

Greetings

Michael-0815
Michael-0815

Post by Michael-0815 »

I tried the smoke detectors kd101, in telldus live i became a signal, but non of the listed manufacturers matched with the signal.
simonbove

Post by simonbove »

Michael-0815 wrote:Hello to everyone,

since 2 days i had my Tellstick Net and some Intertechno devices. In Live Telldus i added some sockets and the magnetic switch. If i open the magnetic switch, in Live Telldus and RemoteStick App, i can see the changes of the bulb.
Is it possible to get an Alarm on my RemoteStick App, Android Handy, if the magnetic switch change his state, like a burglar alarm?

I want to buy some smoke detectors, like KD101, did they work with my Tellstick Net and how can i add them?

Thanks in advance!
For smoke alarm check our wiki.

http://tellstick-net.wikia.com/wiki/NON ... ff_etc..)#
M203

Post by M203 »

Michael-0815 wrote:Hello to everyone,

Thanks in advance!
Use telldus events to send an autoremote push message via http, this is handled with autoremote and Tasker on your device. Search for autoremote on Google play, there are links in the description of the app to get you going.