Oregon Sensor Support - Telldus Live!

Moderator: Telldus

mickelin

Re: Oregon Sensor Support - Telldus Live!

Post by mickelin »

Flashed my Duo with the new beta firmware 12. Now my THGR810 sensors work, as well as the wind WGR800 and rain sensor PCR800. My THGN800 temp sensor still doesn't work.
staaleosen

Post by staaleosen »

I have upgraded my duo to firmware 12 and telldus center to 2.1.2 beta windows. I have a weather station with these sensors WGR800 and PCR800. I do receive the Oregon rain sensor but not the wind sensor. It only receive from wind sensor when its 0,5 m away from my duo. I have also upgraded my duo with the Jula WIFI antanna (tp-link) that others have reported is giving better reception. What can be the problem , is it a new firmware for duo on the way ?
robis

Post by robis »

mickelin wrote:Flashed my Duo with the new beta firmware 12. Now my THGR810 sensors work, as well as the wind WGR800 and rain sensor PCR800. My THGN800 temp sensor still doesn't work.
Where can i find the latest Duo beta firmware?
Videonisse

Oregon Sensor Support - Telldus Live!

Post by Videonisse »

robis wrote:Where can i find the latest Duo beta firmware?
Bra fråga, visste själv inte om att den fanns. Hittade den här: http://developer.telldus.se/blog/category/beta
staaleosen

Post by staaleosen »

I made an interresting discovery. My tellstick duo has fw ver 12. Its batch nr is 3. I could not pick up Oregon WGR800 and PCR800 ( wind and rain) but I randomly got the temp humity from THGN800. I just bought a secoung duo, batch 13131. it came with fw 5 so I flashed it on the same computer with fw 12. This one is slightly bigger in size, and I can now pick up both my Oregon WGR800 and PCR800 but not at all the THGN800 !! Everthing is the same, same antenna, same program on same computer, same usb lead etc, etc. So this is definately a hardware differnce in the duo. Does anyone else have experience with these sensors, and what batch number do you have ? Maybe also this is a case for returning the duo to Telldus to get an upgraded version ? ?
niclasf

Post by niclasf »

I have noted that the usb cable acts as an antenna. Have you tried the same test but just swapping the usb cable?