Telldus Core/Gui on Raspberry Pi with Xbian (Rapsbian)

Moderator: Telldus

twipster

Telldus Core/Gui on Raspberry Pi with Xbian (Rapsbian)

Post by twipster »

Hello,

i would like to run Telldus core or Telldus live! maybe on my Raspberry Pi with Xbian (Raspbian derrivate). I tried to get the deb files like the guy here and get the same error / warning:
http://www.telldus.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3124

He solved it self, but i cannot find the Thread he said.

My second try was to compile the sources. I have gcc, g++ cmake installed, path to the compilers is in my $PATH. If i try to cmake the project, i have this errors.

Code: Select all

xbian@xbian:~/telldus-gui# cmake .
CMake Error: CMake was unable to find a build program corresponding to "Unix Makefiles".  CMAKE_MAKE_PROGRAM is not set.  You probably need to select a different build tool.
CMake Error: Error required internal CMake variable not set, cmake may be not be built correctly.
Missing variable is:
CMAKE_C_COMPILER_ENV_VAR
CMake Error: Error required internal CMake variable not set, cmake may be not be built correctly.
Missing variable is:
CMAKE_C_COMPILER
CMake Error: Could not find cmake module file:/home/xbian/telldus-gui/CMakeFiles/CMakeCCompiler.cmake
Missing variable is:
CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER_ENV_VAR
Missing variable is:
CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER
CMake Error: Could not find cmake module file:/home/xbian/telldus-gui/CMakeFiles/CMakeCXXCompiler.cmake
CMake Error: CMAKE_C_COMPILER not set, after EnableLanguage
CMake Error: CMAKE_CXX_COMPILER not set, after EnableLanguage
-- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
I have no idea how to solve this cmake problem. Can anybody help?
marvintherobot

Re: Telldus Core/Gui on Raspberry Pi with Xbian (Rapsbian)

Post by marvintherobot »

i know this thread is really old, but eventually this helps: http://elinux.org/R-Pi_Tellstick_core (i'm having the same problems right now with xbian, but this install method works)

edit: maybe "apt-get install build-essential" is missing!