CONFIGURING SCHEDULER WHEN USING MAC OS X 10.6 SNOW LEOPARD

Moderator: Telldus

NEV-0

CONFIGURING SCHEDULER WHEN USING MAC OS X 10.6 SNOW LEOPARD

Post by NEV-0 »

Hi people,,, Am a newbie on here and a newbie to Tellstick,,, Am using my Tellstick on my macbook pro which is being used to controll my Tellstick and Home Easy devices,,
I have managed to configure my Tellstick to the extent that I can physically go to my computer and switch certain sockets and switches on and off which is ok , but i really want to not have to keep going to computer in order to do this... I want to be able to use my Tellstick to automatically activate or de-activate devices without the need for my regular intervention...

Also , I have some devices from home easy that will not work with this tellstick at the moment and hope that someone can help with this,,, this device is a plug in socket adapter HE330Sv2... it just simply not get detected by the Tellstick ( well not when i try using my Macbook pro OSX 10.6 snow leopard )... any helpful advice will be much appreciated...

regards
Nev
daniel.wierup

Re: CONFIGURING SCHEDULER WHEN USING MAC OS X 10.6 SNOW LEOP

Post by daniel.wierup »

The TellStick third party application Ulterius has the ability to put electronics and lamps on an automatic schedule. It is made for Mac users and you can download it here:

http://www.tnwr.net/ulterius/Ulterius%200.5.1.zip

Not sure about your HE330Sv2 unit. Can you post a picture?
Daniel Wierup
Telldus Technologies
NEV-0

Post by NEV-0 »

Hi Daniel,, thanks for reply,,, with regards to the HE330 I have managed to get these working , although it was not as easy as I think it should have been....

with regards to Ulterious,,, I have just downloaded it earlier this last night,,, But am hesitating to set it up on my Macbook pro as I already use this computer with the Telldus center and am wondering if I can simply save all my Tellstick settings and transfer them to the Ulterious software
daniel.wierup

Post by daniel.wierup »

Unfortunately there is no way to do this.
Daniel Wierup
Telldus Technologies
Attila

Post by Attila »

daniel.wierup wrote:The TellStick third party application Ulterius has the ability to put electronics and lamps on an automatic schedule. It is made for Mac users and you can download it here:

http://www.tnwr.net/ulterius/Ulterius%200.5.1.zip
This link seems to be unavailable... I did not find any other link for Ulterius.

Does anyone have an idea for scheduling on a mac ?
Please help !

EDIT : now, the link is OK, sorry
simoleh

Post by simoleh »

This link is down. Can anyone (who has this file) upload it to somewhere else?

Thanks!