telldus live installation

http://karpero.mine.nu/ha

Moderators: Daniel, tom_rosenback, Telldus

norpan

telldus live installation

Post by norpan »

Hi,
trying to install HomeAutomation for use with Telldus Live.
First I got the HomeAutomation v3.3.2 and the system plugin Telldus Live v1.2 from the Download page, but then I got an error that the function getFullRequestURI was not defined. So I got the latest version from SVN instead, and the function is there. However, when I install it seems that the database is not set up properly, after the installation I get the error below.
I see that this has changed from 3.3.2 to 3.3.4 but the version in SVN says it's version 3.3.2 on the install screen so maybe it's not updated properly (system/syssettings.php).

Should I try to fix it myself or is this something that is being worked on? Should I wait for a proper release maybe?
Oops, think we broke something while communicating with the database.
ERROR: Unknown column 's.plugintype' in 'where clause'

Query: SELECT s.pluginname, s.version, s.dateinstalled, IF((SELECT COUNT(ss.id) FROM systempluginsettings ss WHERE ss.pluginname = s.pluginname) > 0, 1, 0 ) AS hassettings FROM systemplugins s WHERE s.plugintype = ? ORDER BY s.pluginname
tom_rosenback

Re: telldus live installation

Post by tom_rosenback »

norpan wrote:Hi,
trying to install HomeAutomation for use with Telldus Live.
First I got the HomeAutomation v3.3.2 and the system plugin Telldus Live v1.2 from the Download page, but then I got an error that the function getFullRequestURI was not defined. So I got the latest version from SVN instead, and the function is there. However, when I install it seems that the database is not set up properly, after the installation I get the error below.
I see that this has changed from 3.3.2 to 3.3.4 but the version in SVN says it's version 3.3.2 on the install screen so maybe it's not updated properly (system/syssettings.php).

Should I try to fix it myself or is this something that is being worked on? Should I wait for a proper release maybe?
Oops, think we broke something while communicating with the database.
ERROR: Unknown column 's.plugintype' in 'where clause'

Query: SELECT s.pluginname, s.version, s.dateinstalled, IF((SELECT COUNT(ss.id) FROM systempluginsettings ss WHERE ss.pluginname = s.pluginname) > 0, 1, 0 ) AS hassettings FROM systemplugins s WHERE s.plugintype = ? ORDER BY s.pluginname
Hi,

If you feel confident with running SQL scripts yourself just do it. In the install folder there is a folder called database, in this folder there is several files, run each one of them which are newer than the version you had installed before pulling everything from SVN.

If not, you have to wait for a relesase.
//Tom

Senaste info och release om/av HomeAutomation hittas här http://karpero.mine.nu/ha
Latest info and release of HomeAutomation can be found here http://karpero.mine.nu/ha