TelldusCenter@iPhone

Moderator: Telldus

tomashermansson

TelldusCenter@iPhone

Post by tomashermansson »

What email address should I use when trying to login with the TelldusCenter (see enclosed screenshot)

When I log in to http://live.telldus.com I use the my google accout "Login using a service:".
Attachments
bild.PNG
bild.PNG (70.22 KiB) Viewed 7003 times
Last edited by tomashermansson on Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
micke.prag
Site Admin

Re: TelldusCenter@iPhone

Post by micke.prag »

You should use your gmail address and the password you got by us in the email after you registered your account..
Micke Prag
Software
Telldus Technologies
tomashermansson

micke.prag wrote:You should use your gmail address and the password you got by us in the email after you registered your account..
Then I got "Wrong email or password". I have used the "Forgot your password?" at login.telldus.com to get an new password, but still it doesent work... any tips on how to get mobil app connected?
micke.prag
Site Admin

Post by micke.prag »

Does it work on the webpage? What if you change to a manually selected password? You change the password by clicking on your name in the top right corner after you log in.
Micke Prag
Software
Telldus Technologies
tomashermansson

micke.prag wrote:Does it work on the webpage? What if you change to a manually selected password? You change the password by clicking on your name in the top right corner after you log in.
No.

If I change password to something new, then logout and tryes to login by entering my gmail-address and the new password I get "Wrong email or password" the same error as on my mobile app.

If I then click the "Login using a service" and google it works... so what password should I use, I dont kow?

:?