Tellstick NET + Crestron

Moderator: Telldus

Urfalo

Tellstick NET + Crestron

Post by Urfalo »

Hello.
I want to control a Tellstick NET from a Crestron processor. Is there a Telnet, UDP port or something I can use for sending commands directly to the box?
sveflo

Re: Tellstick NET + Crestron

Post by sveflo »

Hi!

I have a tellstick Duo and i controlled it using Eventghost and the plugin "Network event reciever", i tweaked the plugins python code and made it compatible with the crestron tcp/ip structure, really easy, give me a heads up if you want more info regarding this method and i can give you an example program and some documentation 8)

edit : i see now that your post is 3 years old :P but if anoyone else is interested in this give me a heads up!
ZarTech

Post by ZarTech »

Hi Urfalo

Im very intersted in your example program and documentation. Please contact me on shk "@" musehiet . net
ZarTech

Post by ZarTech »

Hehe :) I ment Sveflo.. :) Please replay if you see the prev. message I wrote.
Jonni

Post by Jonni »

Hi sveflo,

I'm currently looking in to integrating Telldus with my Crestron system.
Could you please send me your documentation and example program on jt852"at"online . no?
sveflo

Post by sveflo »

Hi! havent been active on the forum :P i will send you an E-mail tomorrow if you are still interested :)
Jonni

Post by Jonni »

Hi, I'm not the most active person on this forum either, but would very much like to get an e-mail with how you have integrated it :)
My email is still jt852 at online.no