TelldusCenter 2.1.1 Beta

Moderator: Telldus

Mäg

Re: TelldusCenter 2.1.1 Beta

Post by Mäg »

Have you tried downgrading the telldus center software redina?
I had no luck with that so im guessing its firmware related.
nisseo

Post by nisseo »

I have just upgrade to 2.1.1 Beta, and FW 5 on my Duo. Now the TelldusCenter are more stable, but:
I got value from my "Jula" sensors, but the temp sensor from Clas Olson (36-4055) doesnot work any more :evil:
Last edited by nisseo on Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Telldus Center 2.1.2 Beta10 , Duo FW12, 18 Device, 14 tempsensors, 5 temp/RF sensor
redina

Post by redina »

Mäg wrote:Have you tried downgrading the telldus center software redina?
I had no luck with that so im guessing its firmware related.
No, but now when we are 3 people that have that issue.
Marten0615

Post by Marten0615 »

Just a quick update, problem solved! My tellstick net pp is now updated to firmware 3, reading sensor values from my Kjell & Co 48-653 Weather station. Thanks Micke P and Telldus crew!
mtm

Post by mtm »

Hi.
I have updated to 2.1.1 beta and flashed my DUO. Works great and my ClasOhlsson thermometer have start working. But when the temperature gets below 0 the themperature doesnt wiew correctly. The temperature is just now -3.0 and the output is 33554428.9 When the temperature is over 0 it wiews corretly.
The thermometer is model 36-2953 and i bought a new sensor 36-1797 and both get the same result.
leidner

Post by leidner »

Every night sins I installed the beta and upgraded the tellstick duo, the service for tellstick stops to run during night. When i try to restart it in servcises is starts and after a short while it stops again.
To correct the problem I have to reboot my computer.

Win 7, 64 bit..
rhoddas

Post by rhoddas »

leidner wrote:Every night sins I installed the beta and upgraded the tellstick duo, the service for tellstick stops to run during night. When i try to restart it in servcises is starts and after a short while it stops again.

Win 7, 64 bit..
Have you checked that you haven't any old pre beta drivers left in the system?
bhr

Post by bhr »

Etter att jeg oppgraderte til 2.1.1 beta så sluttet telldus live å oppdatere seg med nye enheter som jeg legger til i TelldusCenter på min lokale pc som jeg kjører en Tellstick usb på. Når jeg legger opp en ny nexa enhet i TelldusCenter blir den verken synlig på telldus live browser eller i iphone appen. Noen som har samme problemet eller vet løsningen på dette? Prøvde å downgrade software til siste officielle versjon men virket ikke lenger da heller.
M

Post by M »

Mäg wrote:
I've been using a tellstick duo with switchking and eventghost and was before I installed this beta able to recieve sensor values from one of my two oregon temp sensors (THN132N). The one that was working was modell EA4C code 158. The other one I obviously dont know.
Server is Win7 x64.
I have a simular problem.
After firmware upgrade the Telldus Center and Switchking dont show the temperatur from my Oregon trasmitter (ea4c).
It worked before and with the Beta version of Telldus center. So it must be the firmware.
micke.prag
Site Admin

Post by micke.prag »

You who have problems with temperature sensor (0xEA4C), is TellStick Duo flashing while receiving the temperature?
Micke Prag
Software
Telldus Technologies
stefan.persson

Post by stefan.persson »

leidner wrote:Every night sins I installed the beta and upgraded the tellstick duo, the service for tellstick stops to run during night. When i try to restart it in servcises is starts and after a short while it stops again.

Win 7, 64 bit..
Could you please look in your Windows Event Log, and see if there is anything related to TelldusService?
Stefan Persson
Software
Telldus Technologies
nisseo

Post by nisseo »

micke.prag wrote:You who have problems with temperature sensor (0xEA4C), is TellStick Duo flashing while receiving the temperature?
Yes my Duo is flashing while sensor send.
-Nils
Telldus Center 2.1.2 Beta10 , Duo FW12, 18 Device, 14 tempsensors, 5 temp/RF sensor
M

Post by M »

micke.prag wrote:You who have problems with temperature sensor (0xEA4C), is TellStick Duo flashing while receiving the temperature?
Yesbox!
stefan.persson

Post by stefan.persson »

Thanks for the info about that TellStick Duo still is flashing when receiving from the sensor.

We're working on a fix for this, if anyone wants to downgrade the firmware meanwhile, we have put instructions on how to do this in the wiki (the second question):
http://developer.telldus.com/wiki/Firmware
Stefan Persson
Software
Telldus Technologies
jamesst

Post by jamesst »

Hi,

After upgrading both Telldus center and firmware of my Tellstick Duo I have a problem.
After computer resumes from hybernation the Tellstick doesnt work (device cannot start), in order to have this working I must restart computer.
Is there any fix for this problem?

Thanks