Searching for a thirdparty Tellstick Net firmware

Moderator: Telldus

RickardP

Searching for a thirdparty Tellstick Net firmware

Post by RickardP »

I searching for a thirdparty Tellstick Net firmware that gives access to listen to all commands received and sending from Tellstick Net.

Either with the UDP protocol like the original firmware or by like a API or one of the best solutions should be if the Tellstick Net could do a HTTP Post on evry command it received or sending to local web server.

Maybe if i get a good price i can pay someone with good knowledge to build this?

Open for any ideas.

What we whant todo and whats looks like the original firmware not can help us with is that we whant to know in realtime or so near it can be every command receivining or sending from and to Tellstick Net, the original firmware and UDP protocol only shows commands received by Tellstick Net not the commands from Telldus Livethat the Tellstick net sending out.
Mirar

Re: Searching for a thirdparty Tellstick Net firmware

Post by Mirar »

I wrote a hack for my Telldus Duo to give me sensor data on a port in JSON format, inspired by and very similar to the Kodi (xbmc) event updates. Maybe that could be something useful?

Code: Select all

% telnet 172.16.0.72 8085
Trying 172.16.0.72...
Connected to 172.16.0.72.
Escape character is '^]'.
{"type":"sensor_data","sensorid":215,"protocol":"fineoffset","sensormodel":"temperaturehumidity","datatype":1,"datatype_s":"Temperature","value":"-22.7","timestamp":1420052165}
{"type":"sensor_data","sensorid":215,"protocol":"fineoffset","sensormodel":"temperaturehumidity","datatype":2,"datatype_s":"Humidity","value":"20","timestamp":1420052165}
{"type":"sensor_data","sensorid":24,"protocol":"mandolyn","sensormodel":"temperaturehumidity","datatype":1,"datatype_s":"Temperature","value":"20.3","timestamp":1420052172}
{"type":"sensor_data","sensorid":24,"protocol":"mandolyn","sensormodel":"temperaturehumidity","datatype":2,"datatype_s":"Humidity","value":"0","timestamp":1420052172}
(I don't have anything controlled by the tellstick, all my relays etc are on z-wave - so I haven't hacked anything in the other direction. I use a mix of Razberry, Tellstick, Kodi and even apcupsd protocols in my house control system.)
RickardP

Post by RickardP »

Thanks for the answer, looks like intrested code but i dont have the c++ programmering skill to get this to a firmware on Tellstick Net, but it was a really good help to maybe get it to work if i have time to get to know C++.
Mirar

Post by Mirar »

Maybe someone with Tellstick Net knowledge can help. :)