TapTile hidden sensor under tile

Moderator: Telldus

BillCroan

TapTile hidden sensor under tile

Post by BillCroan »

Hello guys . .. touch sensitive switches on 433Mhz fit under tiles . . the units look like Home Easy, Byron etc. . .check this out
http://www.taptilecontrols.com/bathroom ... anuals.htm
has anyone heard of this?

Can anyone tell me if can be read/controlled by other systems e.g. Home Easy Nexa Byron etc. or can be controlled by Telldus Net . . .

would love it if could be incorporated into Telldus Net control . . .

Or does anyone know of similar . . .hide behind tile systems that will work with Telldus . . .???

come on guys I will even buy you one if you can get to work with Telldus
BillCroan

Re: TapTile hidden sensor under tile

Post by BillCroan »

Update Guys, having purchased a starter kit from Taptile . . I have tested with various senders/receivers . . .Byron self learn and Home Easy UK work as sender or receiver with this kit. so now taptile sensor is on my devices on my Telldus account working as a hidden sensor in bathroom and Home easy wall switches outside bathroom . . fantastic.

I believe they will work with a lot more systems/suppliers/manufacturers as they have the Home easy 8 digit code and a single Unicode for each of the six buttons e.g. 3771864 Unicode 1 is button 4 . . . 3771864 unicode2 is button 5 etc on my six switch sensor pad.
The receiver's can accept up to 6 codes just like the Home easy so . . all is good.
Check out the Taptile website as this is one of the coolest switch arrangements you could add to your home automation