Clas-Ohlson 18-2035

Moderator: Telldus

simseyuk

Clas-Ohlson 18-2035

Post by simseyuk »

Hi All,

I'm very new to Telldus but very happy so far..
I have a TellStick Net and I can control my 5 Home easy switches ( 3 switched & 2 Dimmer) and I can see Temperature from my Oregon Scientific THGR228N in the garden .. not really messed around with the Events or Scheduler yet but that look's promising.

My question is that I bought 2 sets of 18-2035 ( 1x switch & 3 sockets )from Clas Ohlson to make turning on the Christmas lights less of a chore.. can these be controlled by my Telstick ? I did mess around with some of the codes on the other brands ... mainly the GAO code switches as they has the same 1 to 3 & A to D code configuration but no joy.. I did notice that the Tellstick didn't light up when I pressed the on buttons but when I tried the off's on the little remote it did flash...
They were on £9.99 for each set so no biggy if not going to work ... but if it did !!! £9.99 for 3 sockets... bargain !!.. ( I knew I should of bought the Nexa ones... Doh!!)..
Also I want to get a few more temperature sensors ... What's the best (cheapest) way to go.. ?

Thanks and Happy new year to you all !!