Capidi temperature sensor show diff value in Telldus Live

Moderator: Telldus

Larsey

Capidi temperature sensor show diff value in Telldus Live

Post by Larsey »

Yeasterday I bought TellStick NET and I also picked up a CAPIDI temperature sensor (a pack of one outdoor sensor and one indoor with display) at my local Clas Ohlson store. On the box of the CAPIDI sensor it is clearly stated that it supports Tellstick, even have a image of the TellStick NET on that sticker.

So i get home and plug it all up. At first it does not show up. I guess the sensor was out of range. I just moved it closer and then the TellStick NET began to pick up the sensor. The problem is that TellStick NET reports something different then what the LED display of the CAPIDI shows.

The CAPIDI shows 22.3 degrees and 22.6 degrees (they are placed next to each other, im guessing the different value of .3 is because of the enclosure - no big deal)

The TellStick NET however reports 17.9 degrees with 45 % humidity and 22.6 degrees. Thats far off and makes it useless

Why is this? Is there any way to fix that? And is the sensor reporting temperature AND humidity the outdoor one? Or the indoor one?