Both Remote and Telldus functionning

Moderator: Telldus

philarete

Both Remote and Telldus functionning

Post by philarete »

Hi
How is that possible ? I was opening my windows with an OTIO remote.
I decided today to cancel my remote in order to link my telldus net: i did it with no problem. Tellnet was linked: on for opening, off for closing.
But how surprised i was when i used my remote elsewhere: it was still connected to my 3 windows openers.
i thought it was not possible ? Do you have any annswer ?
Zaman

Re: Both Remote and Telldus functionning

Post by Zaman »

Most devices have the ability so work with more than one remote at the same time (usually 3-5) so just because you link the device with a new remote doesn't mean that the old ones will stop working.
You have to clear the memory completely before you leran the device with the new remote to ensure that the old ones stop working.
philarete

Post by philarete »

Many thanks.
I read a notice that OTIO was a one memory receiver.
I don't find the way to clear completely the memory: i tried to pull on the button for one minute, waited for blinking led, and so on after reading the instructions. And it seems that old receivers doesnt work the same as new one: very funny. :D
Have to say that i linked my telldus to 5 roller shutter, 6 heaters, 3 oregon, 10 lights.
Fun-ny :clap:
DannyMitchell

Post by DannyMitchell »

philarete wrote:Many thanks.
I read a notice that OTIO was a one memory receiver.
I don't find the way to clear completely the memory: i tried to pull on the button for one minute, waited for blinking
led light, and so on after reading the instructions. And it seems that old receivers doesnt work the same as new one: very funny. :D
Have to say that i linked my telldus to 5 roller shutter, 6 heaters, 3 oregon, 10 lights.
Fun-ny :clap
:
Good job man and thanks for sharing this vital information..I was struggling to link telldus so the post will help me lot..