Which Hardware for a great idea with smoke alarms

Moderator: Telldus

Fennek

Post by Fennek »

Hi at all,
I hope, I have a great idea which I will discribe in the following post. :P

I use a tellstick net with Intertechno CMR-500 for the jalousie and the software remotestick and tasker.

At first, I plan to watch my windows with a magnetic switch. If anybody opens the window, the switch should send a signal to my tellstick. The tellstick should start the smoke alarm and turn the jalousie down. So a housebreaker can not enter the house and the noise of the smoke alarm alienates the housebreaker.

Second idea: If the smoke alarm detectes smoke and fire in my home, the tellstick should be informed and turn the jalousie up. So we can leave the house through every window and the fire brigade can enter the house from everywhere.
I hope, that is an fantastic idea.

But now my question. Can anybody tell me, which magnetic switch an which smoke alarm works with telldus stick net?

Greatings
Fennek
mickelin

Re: Which Hardware for a great idea with smoke alarms

Post by mickelin »

The Nexa KD-101 smoke detector and LMST-606 magnetic switch would work for this application.
mikaklin

Post by mikaklin »

mickelin wrote:The Nexa KD-101 smoke detector and LMST-606 magnetic switch would work for this application.
Is KD-101 supported now? What software would you use?
mickelin

Post by mickelin »

Sorry, my bad. I use my RFXtrx with the KD-101, not the Tellstick. Software is EventGhost with Krambriw's RFXtrx and Tellstick plugins.
pekkak

Post by pekkak »

Can you tell us more about this setup? I only have Tellstick Duo and Switch King at the moment. How can I integrate Nexa smoke detector and RFXtrx with them?

Does anyone know if Nexa smoke detector will be supported by Tellstick in the near future?
simonbove

Post by simonbove »