Thermometer for sauna

Moderator: Telldus

RASS

Re: Thermometer for sauna

Post by RASS »

Mheel wrote:
I live in sweden. Is it possible to order it? I have tryed using google translate but when i enter post code it doesnt accept.

//Mheel
Hello Mheel !
There is no mention of sending overseas on Motonets pages, but here is an email to their customer service if you wan´t to ask: asiakaspalvelu@motonet.fi

RASS
Mheel

Post by Mheel »

RASS wrote:
Mheel wrote:
I live in sweden. Is it possible to order it? I have tryed using google translate but when i enter post code it doesnt accept.

//Mheel
Hello Mheel !
There is no mention of sending overseas on Motonets pages, but here is an email to their customer service if you wan´t to ask: asiakaspalvelu@motonet.fi

RASS
I mailed them and they responded that the dont ship outside finland. Is there somewhere else that i can buy it or a different sauna sensor?

//Mheel
niclasf

Post by niclasf »

My sensor can be used in a sauna. It can measure temperatures up to 125°C. It is compatible with tellstick and rfxtrx433.
http://foogadgets.tictail.com

You will be able to buy it within 2 weeks I hope. I am awaiting one last component.
Mheel

Post by Mheel »

niclasf wrote:My sensor can be used in a sauna. It can measure temperatures up to 125°C. It is compatible with tellstick and rfxtrx433.

You will be able to buy it within 2 weeks I hope. I am awaiting one last component.
Does yours work with the net?
If so i like to order one.

/Mheel
niclasf

Post by niclasf »

It does. I let you know when it is available.
Don MC

Post by Don MC »

Got myself a Saunamajuri set, but the sauna sensor works weird with my Tellstick Duo. Somewhere around +77°C my Telldus Center jumps from showing the right temperature to showing something like +13°C. I'm also using NetHome and it too suddenly jumps from the right temperature to something like -40°C. This happens when the sauna gets above +76 or +77°C.
The UPM/Esic transmitter itself shows the correct temperature on its display at all times. As does the Saunamajuri (UPM/Esic) receiver. Only Telldus Center and NetHome are having trouble.
niclasf

Post by niclasf »

niclasf wrote:My sensor can be used in a sauna. It can measure temperatures up to 125°C. It is compatible with tellstick and rfxtrx433.

Now you can buy it.

/Niclas
kastebo

Post by kastebo »

niclasf wrote:

Now you can buy it.

/Niclas
Is there an option to buy the sauna sensor or should one select a multisensor and a "DS18B20 WATERPROOF 1-WIRE DIGITAL THERMOMETER" ?
niclasf

Post by niclasf »

There is no sauna sensor :)
It is like you say,
1 multi-sensor plus a waterproof 1wire thermometer.
Don MC

Post by Don MC »

Don MC wrote:Got myself a Saunamajuri set, but the sauna sensor works weird with my Tellstick Duo. Somewhere around +77°C my Telldus Center jumps from showing the right temperature to showing something like +13°C. I'm also using NetHome and it too suddenly jumps from the right temperature to something like -40°C. This happens when the sauna gets above +76 or +77°C.
The UPM/Esic transmitter itself shows the correct temperature on its display at all times. As does the Saunamajuri (UPM/Esic) receiver. Only Telldus Center and NetHome are having trouble.
Problem solved by upgrading Tellstick FW and the NetHome developer was kind enough to make a fix as well. Now it works.
Nautilus

Post by Nautilus »

Hi,

Has anyone seen the UPM version of the Sauna sensor anywhere in Finland anymore? I've checked Motonet Hyvinkää a few times and only the Prego/Axxel version seems to be available...
Nautilus

Post by Nautilus »

Nautilus wrote:Hi,

Has anyone seen the UPM version of the Sauna sensor anywhere in Finland anymore? I've checked Motonet Hyvinkää a few times and only the Prego/Axxel version seems to be available...
Or any alternatives in the same price range (i.e. 15€), the most important criteria being of course compatibility with Tellstick Net?