Home Easy HE105 - Is it POSSIBLE?

Moderator: Telldus

johnnysix

Home Easy HE105 - Is it POSSIBLE?

Post by johnnysix »

I like the Tellstick, but I bought it primarily to control my Home Easy Central Heating unit (HE105).

Does anyone know if this will EVER be possible with the basic device (i.e. via firmware upgrades) or is it beyond the hardware design?

My HE100 Master Control is away being repaired, so I've no easy way of switching the heating ON and OFF for a week!
micke.prag
Site Admin

Re: Home Easy HE105 - Is it POSSIBLE?

Post by micke.prag »

Currently we do not support this device. If we will ever support it is impossible to answer.
Micke Prag
Software
Telldus Technologies
johnnysix

Post by johnnysix »

Surely you know what I meant ?!? I'm asking if the Tellstick hardware is capable of communicating with the Home Easy HE105 Heating Controller.
After all, if you advertise it as "Compatible with the Home Easy range", then you have to make sure that it is true before we UK customers buy your product!
johnnysix

Post by johnnysix »

Apologies for my outburst. Breathe, breathe.

I suggest you change the compatibility list entry to "Most of the Home Easy range."
free30

Post by free30 »

micke.prag wrote:Currently we do not support this device. If we will ever support it is impossible to answer.
Go on. Please. Have a look at it.

Please add to 2.1.3 rather than some future release.
http://developer.telldus.se/ticket/286

With all the other functions coming together this would be really useful device and hopefully easy to add too. 'Home Easy' stuff is cheap on 'ebay' and has an OK build quality. If I had thousands I would switch to z-wave but got to say how much better my 433 wireless is because of Telldus. Thanks 8) Just missing the HE105 and of cause Tellstick Net local control. :D
I just know you'll get there in the end.
free30

Post by free30 »

I gave up waiting for it.
They used to say Telldus worked with all Home Easy device now I think they have changed to wording so I wouldn't hold your breath.

I used a timed switch from Nexa but even that telldus live don't understand and will leave it as on even when the device is turned off. But I'm happy with my work around.
Just its relient on the telldus and my internet working.

Simon