All events on all units stopped working ?

Moderator: Telldus

PetriK

All events on all units stopped working ?

Post by PetriK »

Last night all my events on both Tellstick.net and Telstick Znet Lite v2 (312692) stopped working. One of these is at home and another one at summer house so it was not an internet error. Znet version is supposed have local steering but it was not steering of the events. Using mobile app or internet could not turn devices on or off even though red light did come on indicating transmitting. Disconnecting power cord and reconnecting it on both devices cured the problem.

What happened ? Was this an isolated event related to my account only as both units are under same account ? If more people had the same problem maybe this was there a server error causing or update ?

Where can we find info about server updates and service breaks as well as server issues and errors ? This information would be extremely valuable during winter months when Tellstick is controlling my summerhouse temperature.

EDIT - looks like at home it was again a frozen proove sensor that stopped transmitting data for 10 hours. Ususally these correct themselves in a couple of hours but this time I decided to pull the batteries out for a reset. Need to find a way to either reset these automatically or alternatively find sensors that work. Its anyhow interesting as the Znet version can still read the sensors but the tellstick.net does not see the same sensor.

Anyhow the problem at summerhouse Telstick Znet Lite v2 is real - it kind of stopped responding anything or send anything before a hard reset by disconnecting power.
etompau

Re: All events on all units stopped working ?

Post by etompau »

Network issues at the hosting centre and/or problems with the servers are announced via Twitter:
https://twitter.com/telldus_status
PetriK

Re: All events on all units stopped working ?

Post by PetriK »

Thanks !!!

Sounds like I had an isolated issue with My Telldus Znet Lite v2... it just hang up.

Also noticed that when outputting to some 20 devices from one event looks like not everything goes through - I mean here inside live.telldus.com did not update some devices even thought event run and most devices did change state.