Add new device hangs

Moderator: Telldus

bamseegil

Add new device hangs

Post by bamseegil »

I've bought a new Znet Lite and a couple of Fibaro Wall Plugs. I have associated the Tellstick with my acount, and it seems ok. However, when I try to add a new device, the wizard just hangs on "Node found...(1% done)". I've tried with several Fibaro plugs. Any suggestions? Is my Tellstick faulty?
ma_telldus

Re: Add new device hangs

Post by ma_telldus »

This probably means that the plugs are associated with a different network. It can be like that even if they're new from the factory. It's best you exclude/reset them (according to their manual).

Edit: Sorry, it seems that stopping at 1% means they are already included to the TellStick ZNet Lite. Stopping at 0% is another network. We're working on making that clearer...

If you need more support with this, it's better you contact us via http://telld.us/support
Developer @ Telldus Technologies AB
Please Note: I will reply mostly in English, but can understand a lot of Swedish!
bamseegil

Post by bamseegil »

I did a reset of the plug as suggested, and now it stops on Adding slave instead of Node found. Have filed a case with support, since all equipement was brand new and unwrapped today.
hermodfinjord

Post by hermodfinjord »

Did find out what was causing the halt at 1%? I have exactly the same problem. When I try to add a new device the wizard stops at 1% saying "Adding slave". Even if the progres bar stops at 1%, it seems that the adding process is ok. When i cancel the "add new device wizard" I can see my new device in the dashboard.

Last week I tried to add a AeoTech Multisensor 6. The first time the wizard stoped at 1% but after canceling the wizard the device was showing in the dashboard. The problem was that i couldn see the sensors and I couldnt configure the different sensors. I removed the device from my Z-wave network and tried adding til one more time. Also this time the wizard stoped at 1% and I waited 5min before canceling the wizard. The device was showing in the dashboard and this time i could see all the sensors and I could configure them in Telldus Live.

Today I tried to add a Fibaro Wall Plug with exactly the same problems. The wizard stops at 1% and the device is still added to my network. Some times I cannot see the Power sensor but after trying to add the device a couple of times it seems ok...

For me this feels a bit buggy? How long time does this add process take? Is it a browser problem? I have tried Windows 7 with IE and Google Chrome, Mac with Google Chorme, all with the same problem. Same problem if i choose Z-wave secure or non-secure connection.

I have a Telstick Z-net Lite v2 with firmware 1.0.11
override

Post by override »

I have the "Node found (1% done)" issue as well, but with a Telldus Z-Wave magnetic sensor switch.

I just can't get them to work. I also have a Znet v2.