No Telldus-related apps work on IOS8?

Moderator: Telldus

atchoo

No Telldus-related apps work on IOS8?

Post by atchoo »

Hello,

The official Telldus Live mobile app does not work at all on IOS8, it quits momentarily after starting app. Same story with every single Telldus/Nexa-compatible app for iPhone (Enlighter works up until the point where I was about to switch on/off a device - then *poof*).
Is there any new apps in the making, and are you programming wizards (TellEvent, Enlighter, Telldus Mobile) upgrading your excellent apps to iOS8? I just feel kind of ripped off, as Telldus Live is my only option at the moment, on Mac - and I primarily intended to control my units from my iPhone.

Is there any hope, Obi-Wan?
Michael_MMX

Re: No Telldus-related apps work on IOS8?

Post by Michael_MMX »

There is hope! :)

Telldus is working on an update for iOS8, and i believe so are the app makers.
stefan.persson

Post by stefan.persson »

If anyone is interested in trying out a beta (there is no new functionality, just iOS8 compatibility) for Telldus Live! Mobile, you can post a support ticket to us.
Stefan Persson
Software
Telldus Technologies
marsj027

Post by marsj027 »

When do you think an ios8.0 version is out?
/Martin
micke.prag
Site Admin

Post by micke.prag »

New version is uploaded and is waiting Apple approval.
Micke Prag
Software
Telldus Technologies
Tom_B

Post by Tom_B »

Great news, cant wait for the app to work.

I just got started with Telldus, and bought both Enlighter and TellEvent (might be off on names), but none of them work properly now with IOS8.
Nike71

Post by Nike71 »

I have upgraded to IOS8 on both my iPhone and iPad and also upgraded Telldus Live mobile to ver 1.0.4 that should be the new version for IOS8.

Unfortunately the iphone App does not work ok. When I scroll the list of all receivers the app freeze after a few seconds, then I have to switch to another tab ie the sensor tab and than go back to the list of receivers that gives me a few more seconds before it freeze again. I have runned this system more than a year without any other problems so it seams to be realated to the IOS 8 upgrade.

Please help
Niklas