Why no scenario?

Moderator: Telldus

ryvaenge

Why no scenario?

Post by ryvaenge »

Hi, I have changed out all my downlight controls with Nexa, and bought a Tellstick Net, but the diappoinment was huge when I discovered there was no option to create scenario.

I have finally managed to do that with the 3rd party app "Remotestick" but why does not Telldus support this in the "bottom". How hard can it be to tell one lamp to turn on and another one to dim to 50%?
etompau

Re: Why no scenario?

Post by etompau »

Have you looked at the function "My Events"?
I could imagine that this feature could be used, create whatever scenarios you want as (dummy)devices, then use the device as a trigger in the event, and then add whatever lamp or dimmer you want to control.
ryvaenge

Post by ryvaenge »

I have tried but I can`t really see how that should be triggered. It would be really easy for telldus to implement a scenario option with receivers already registered on a live.telldus account.
etompau

Post by etompau »

You simply press the on or off button for "scenario device" on your pc/app, and thereby triggering the event, or use a remote control/wall switch

The system is constantly under development and it might be that scenarios later on will be implemented,
For latest updates, have a look at the blog: http://developer.telldus.com/blog