I need a Pro account now !!!! Why !! Too many conditions

Moderator: Telldus

free30

I need a Pro account now !!!! Why !! Too many conditions

Post by free30 »

Was there a change??

When did you need a pro account to have more than one condition?

Why can I still not control my Telldus Net locally? So you can milk some more money?
I spend an age setting up the conditions to have to delete them all to make the event work again.
Where was the notification of the change?

I'm getting very fed up with Telldus. :(
Never buy a Telldus NET.
micke.prag
Site Admin

Re: I need a Pro account now !!!! Why !! Too many conditions

Post by micke.prag »

We have not changed anything. Without a Pro account you can add multiple conditions using OR. If you want to combine conditions using AND you need to have a Pro account.
Micke Prag
Software
Telldus Technologies
free30

Re: I need a Pro account now !!!! Why !! Too many conditions

Post by free30 »

Sorry I must have set them up when I was tring the pro account.

Anyhow I've thought of the odd work around

I need to be able to control the whole house ventilation and need a number of different conditions to trigger it. Using the conditions in the pro account stopped the system turning it off if one of the other conditions had turned it on.

First solution I though I was to have a number of switchs, but I could not get them all to work realiably.

Second solution was to use dummy switches which act as a condition for the final switch. This way I can add as many conditions as I want just need to add another layer of dummy switchs. Difficult to explain and took me a while to see. Just thought I'd share to help anybody else who's scared of any solution with an ongoing cost.
:D