Tellstick Net with Jenkinsbird

Moderator: Telldus

gsm

Tellstick Net with Jenkinsbird

Post by gsm »

I have a Tellstick Net for a few months working and now I bought a Jenkinsbird sensor which I installed 2012-10-04 23:10.
After one day it was in the list but since then I get more sensors in the list.
I gave the first sensor which came in the list a name but now I have that one and 2 with no name
I disconnect the Tellstick Net until it was offline in Telldus Live but the sensors stay in the list, I connect the Tellstick Net again but all sensors stay in the list.
Even if I remove the battery from the sensor but nothing change in the list.
The one with the name was last updated 2012-10-05 - 21:14, second sensor which came in the list was last updated 2012-10-06 - 17:28 and the 3e was last updated 2012-10-06 - 21:09
Can someone advice what to do ?
Maybe how do I get the sensors out of the list and start over again ?
tronde

Re: Tellstick Net with Jenkinsbird

Post by tronde »

The "no name" sensors are probably scrap-data or a sensor at a neighbour. You can remove them from the list if you choose "edit" and uncheck "show in list".

If a sensor is not updated for a while (one week?) it will be removed automatically.
gsm

Post by gsm »

Thank you :clap:
I think the no-name sensors are scrap-data. I uncheck the no name sensors and the named sensor which was not updated since 2012-10-05
They are all in the hide list.
Will they automatically remove ?

I replace the battery in the Jenkinsbird sensor again and it is in list again and sofar no other sensors. Updates are slowly, I can see that the last update is from 1 hour ago.
Same sensor in my vacation house, where I also have a Tellstick Net, are working fine and updating good.al
tronde

Post by tronde »

gsm wrote:Thank you :clap:
I think the no-name sensors are scrap-data. I uncheck the no name sensors and the named sensor which was not updated since 2012-10-05
They are all in the hide list.
Will they automatically remove ?

I replace the battery in the Jenkinsbird sensor again and it is in list again and sofar no other sensors. Updates are slowly, I can see that the last update is from 1 hour ago.
Same sensor in my vacation house, where I also have a Tellstick Net, are working fine and updating good.al
Yes, they will disapear after a while if they don't update.

Maybe your Jenkinsbird is kind of defective. It should update about once a minute.
gsm

Post by gsm »

Thank you again :clap: - I keep an eye on it for the upcoming week :D
gsm

Post by gsm »

I want to let you know that everything works fine and all not updated sensors are out of the list now
Thank you for helping me :clap: