Migration of configuration old Tellstick to Tellstick NET

Moderator: Telldus

omicronCZ

Migration of configuration old Tellstick to Tellstick NET

Post by omicronCZ »

I have a configuration with the classic old "Tellstick" (ie USB version connected to a PC and software Telldus Center) and use the remote control web TellstickLive too.

Now I bought a new "Tellstick NET also registered to TellstickLive, and I need to migrate all your home wireless equipment (about 15 pieces, not all are easily accessible), without having to register them one by one again on the Web TelldusLive (for equipment Tellstick NET).

You can do something collectively, smartly?
micke.prag
Site Admin

Re: Migration of configuration old Tellstick to Tellstick NE

Post by micke.prag »

Right now you need to configure them manually. Use the same configuration as in TelldusCenter and you will not need to reconfigure the receivers.
Micke Prag
Software
Telldus Technologies
omicronCZ

Post by omicronCZ »

If I understand correctly, I have to do a completely new pair mye new Tellstick NET with all my home various receiver via TelldusLive application? One after another receiver? It is disheartening, especially when I have some bad receivers available (for example. hidden in a light switch, etc.), I could run on them pairing mode :-(

It was not the version of Tellstick NET to develop a user-friendly application for migration or transmission configuration of receivers in applications TelldusCenter TelldusLive (for NET)? For large installations it is very uncomfortable ...

And I do not understand the remark that "...you will not need to reconfigure the receivers..." ?
Zaman

Post by Zaman »

If you open TelldusCenter you can see the settings for each of the receivers in your house.
Copy those settings to TelldusLive (yes, you have to enter the house/device-codes manually into TelldusLive) and you are done.
No need to reprogram/reconfigure the receivers if you stick to the same settings as you have in TelldusCenter.