Problem with Nexa PB-3

Moderator: Telldus

moryoav

Problem with Nexa PB-3

Post by moryoav »

I haven't been around for a long time... I'm trying to get back to the software I've been writing for Tellstick and MediaPortal but now but I have a problem with my receiver -
The Nexa PB-3

https://www.m.nu/fjarrstrombrytare-3x10 ... 411a9bce94

Usually when I plug this units in there's a light that blinks for a few seconds while it's in learning mode. However when I plug this unit in the light just turns on and doesn't blink (and nor Tellstick nor the Nexa remote control) cannot teach it a new command.

Is there anyone who might have an idea what's wrong or does that seem like a technical problem with the unit itself?

What do you think?
Software and hardware solutions for the home theater PC (HTPC) at HTPCSolutions.com
KungenAvPeking

Re: Problem with Nexa PB-3

Post by KungenAvPeking »

Memory full?

TO CHANGE OR DELETE CODE :
INDIVIDUAL DELETE -
* Pull out the receiver from wall outlet (Fig. 5) and after 5 seconds plug the receiver into wall outlet again (Fig. 6).
* Receiver LED indicator blinks slowly for 5 seconds (Fig. 7).
* Within the receiver LED indicator blinking 5 seconds, bringing the transmitter near the receiver, pressing the “OFF” button of the specific channel (channel 1, 2, 3) (Fig. 8).
* Receiver LED stops blinking, lamp blinks twice to confirm the code is deleted.

ALL MEMORY DELETE-
* Pull out the receiver from wall outlet (Fig. 9) and after 5 seconds plug the receiver into wall outlet again (Fig. 10).
* Receiver LED indicator blinks slowly for 5 seconds (Fig. 11).
* Within the receiver LED indicator blinking 5 seconds, bringing the transmitter near the receiver, pressing the “GROUP OFF” button (Fig. 12).
* Receiver LED stops blinking, lamp blinks twice to confirm all the memorised codes (3 sets) are deleted from the receiver.
Driver http://kameran.nu - Mitt foto galleri.
Kom gärna förbi och kolla mina bilder... ;)
moryoav

Post by moryoav »

Like I said, no blinking at all.
Software and hardware solutions for the home theater PC (HTPC) at HTPCSolutions.com
micke.prag
Site Admin

Post by micke.prag »

Is it possible to control the receiver from one of the remotes that was learned from previous attempts?
Micke Prag
Software
Telldus Technologies
moryoav

Post by moryoav »

micke.prag wrote:Is it possible to control the receiver from one of the remotes that was learned from previous attempts?
No, unfortunately not...
micke.prag
Site Admin

Post by micke.prag »

Do you only have one receiver or does all of them behave this strange?
Micke Prag
Software
Telldus Technologies
moryoav

Post by moryoav »

Only one of them behaves this way.
I didn't have many units to begin with, I want to get back to developing the mediaportal plugin but I need working receivers for that.

I really need to order me a shipment of receivers from my favorite Swedish store... Too bad shipping is so expensive...

So the PB-3 is dead? No secret button somewhere that restarts it or something?