The New Beta Gizmo

Moderator: Telldus

supermangesthlm

The New Beta Gizmo

Post by supermangesthlm »

Any chance that your new gizmo ( http://www.telldus.se/forum/viewtopic.php?t=626 ) will be able to receive: "AM decoded 433.92MHz radio signal".

So that you don’t have to know your way around a soldering iron (i.e. build an http://wiki.nethome.nu/doku.php/modupm) in order to receive and log multiple cheap ass temp sensors? (Just picked up a few more today from CO and I hope that this will be one of the first steps towards our automated flat).

br

Magnus (n00b)
fredrik.gullberg
Site Admin

Post by fredrik.gullberg »

This is exactly what the TellStick Duo will be able to receive. We havn't analyzed and implemented any protocol for wireless temperature sensors yet, but we will start doing it soon.
Fredrik Gullberg
Telldus Technologies
supermangesthlm

Very good news!
Please send one over asap!
//Magnus
supermangesthlm

Kommer ni att sälja en separat mottagare också eller är tanken att alla som gått och köpt en tellstic helt enkelt skall skaffa den här nya gizmon??

När kommer underbarnet finnas tillgängligt för "vanliga" människor?
error1

Post by error1 »

I'm really looking forward to buying one of these the minute they're ready for sale. I have a whole bunch of these UPM temperature / moisture meters. And want to graph them over time, as well as turn on an air moisturizer when the air is too dry.

I also have a bunch of ADAX oven thermostats. Do they sell those in sweden?

Basically these things: http://www.adax.no/index.php?option=com ... 17&lang=en

The frequency is right, and when i plug a set of headphones into an old marmitek powermid i can hear the signal being transmitted. If it sounds interesting, perhaps i could mail you the house central for signal analysis. During the summer months, i have no need for central heating anyway, but being able to control the thermostats depending on room temperature from a remote sensor, or skewing the thermostat setting depending on the outside temperature would be a very cool feature to have.

The symphony central does a decent enough job that i gave up trying to analyze the signals myself when i didn't succeed decoding them (plugging the powermid output into a sound card input and capturing the sound)
But i'm sure telldus has WAY more experience reversing signals like that.
fredrik.gullberg
Site Admin

Post by fredrik.gullberg »

@supermangesthlm:
"When will it be out on the market so I can buy it?
We will release the product when we are satisfied with it and it works as desired. No sooner!"
Vi kan alltså inte i dagsläget säga något om när produkten finns tillgänglig.
Fredrik Gullberg
Telldus Technologies