Version 188.8.131.52 is now available as and setup file, BETA and RELEASE version.
Here are whats new:
* Fullscreen mode.
* You can now change the look of the panels for sensors and devices.
- Go to "File->Options->Appearance" and you will see "Panel frame for sensors and devices". When you change that, it will be updating automaticly to show you the new look.
* You can now add IP cameras.
- You see a new menu entry on the main menu "IP Camera". You will now have to add them:
- You can go directly from the menu to the setting page where you can create a new IP camera, or go to "File->Options->IP Camera".
- On the bottom of that page, click "Create a new".
- Enter a name for your camera (e.g. "Entrance").
- Select your URL to the camera. (Maybe this is difficult to figure out, but you can use the guide to this website.)
", generate i link to your locale IP camera, include the user and password into the link.
- When everything looks good to you, press "Save" and you will see you IP camera in the menu entry for that.
- The destination for the IP camera snapshots are: You selected destination from "Export and format" settings + "\IP Camera\"+Your camera name.
- The window for the IP camera:
- You can take stapshots directly in that window and in the gallery, you will see all your snapshots for your selected IP camera.
- By right click on the image, you will mark the image, and can delete all the marked images on the current page.
** "Why should I include my IP camera?" **
- You can pare IP cameras and see a better statistic of it in the statistic page, which means that you can see a picture of the weather, at the same time you see the temperature and humidity of the sensor. (Not really necessary, but fun.)
- NOTE! Recording and watch of videostream will never be included, only snapshot, and those will be saved in your selected destination.
- Paring you IP camera and sensor:
- Open the sensor menu "Settings->IP Camera".
- Activate the check box and select your IP camera.
- Click "Save".
- You can take and see snapshots from the IP camera you pared with a sensor:
- You can go to the statistic page through the sensor menu, and select "IP camera" on the bottom of the left side menu.
- The snapshots on this page, shows the first snapped picture for the hour, and total 24 pictures can shown on this page.
- Under the picture, you see the date and time stamp, even the values for the pared sensor at the time.
- NOTE! The first snapshoot will be created after the first sensor update after paring.
* You can make the panel on the main page smaller.
* You can now handle all your events for your Tellstick NET (The events for PRO are not included).
- It mostly looks the same and works like you know it from Telldus LIVE!, instead of drawing the icons for add a trigger, condition or action, you only clicking on the icon for what you want to add. You can even edit existing triggers, conditions and actions, by clicking on the icons below the blue line for your selected event.
* The scheduler is now moved and you find that in the menu "Telldus LIVE".
- With this change, there is a big advantage, when you like to add the same shedulers for many devices at the same time by:
- To start, select "Add a schedule" and edit all your settings.
- You can switch between devices on the top of that page, without that the settings you did will be changed.
- Otherwise, it is like before but a little bit smoother than before.
* You can now see the lowest/highest measured values four your sensors. At this time, only temperature and humidity is supported.
- There indicates 5 points for sensors with temperature and humidity, and 3 points for sensors with only temperature.
- The points shows the values in order of:
- 1st: Current Values.
- 2nd: Lowest temperature with timestamp.
- 3rd: Highest temperature with timestamp.
- 4th: Lowest humidity with timestamp.
- 5th: Highest humidity with timestamp.
- These values are not linked to the statistic at all, those are work independently. You can reset these values by open the sensor menu and click "clear memory".
- How it work: At any sensor update from Telldus LIVE!, the data will be read out and compare with the values before. Its very simple to se every morning, what the lowest temperature was over night.
- At sensor update, the point will jump the the 1st, just in case so you always see the actually values.
* Changing the font size for change log on the software update page.
* The standard destination for your exported data is changed to: "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\ReOr-Software\HomeStick\".
* You can now create a new scenario directly from the menu point on the main page.
* Changes of some parameters for the software update process.
* To make the information panel smaller, you can now change that from the main menu (View->Big information panel), the settings you did will even be saved now.
* The software registration is removed.
* Changes for the software update process.
* Some visual changes on the main page. The panels are now without border and looks more clean.
* There are small changes for the positions of the weather labels on the main page.
* Now you cant´t send any feedbacks by the software anymore. The page and functions for that is deleted. Instead, go to: "Help->About HomeStick" and click on the e-mail link for "Contact" to send an e-mail to me with your ideas or something you need help with.
* Some menu entries has changed to make it more comfortable to find what you are looking for. A list for all changes below:
- "Options" are moved to "File".
- "Groups" are moved to "File" and are renamed to "Manage groups".
- "Page" is gone, "Show" is renamed to "View" and:
- "Statistics", "Weather" and "Update sensors now" is moved to "View"
- Where you found "Tools" before, there are now "Telldus LIVE", where all Telldus LIVE! settings will be found. It makes it more clearly, that the scheduler, events and add of devices is handled by Telldus itself and not the software.
* Language fixes.
* Fixes for events, where the timestamp was sending the wrong information to Telldus API.
* Fixing issues at the startup, where software update files can´t be found on the server.
* Fix for forcing of directories in all parts.
* Fix for cleaning up memory.
* Fixes for the edit of scenarios by names.
* Fixes for the shortcuts on the settings page and changed som standard shortcuts to avoid errors.
* Fix for the statistic graphic settings.
- To allow settings, you need to reload the page (close it, and open it again).
* Fix for the scheduler.
* Fix for all integrated windows. All opened windows shows now in the Windows task manager, which also make it easier to switch between the different windows through the taskbar.
* Fix for events for reading of conditions. The "scale" value for conditions will not be reading at this time.
- Now, there would not be any errors anymore by selecting of events.
* Reading of events, where the parameters "reloadValue" and "scale" for the sensor trigger was missing.
* Fix for the weather label on the main page.
* Fix for the status field on the main page, where the icon was at the position after the text field.