Version 6.3 is just out.
- New method for dimming of lights and groups. Popup, that makes it easier to control dimming. Old method can be used if desired. The setting also applies to the Apple Watch.
- New setting: "Change sensor values manually." For sensors with multiple values, you must then click on it for it to display the next value.
- New setting for sensor with multiple values: "Show First". Select the value to be displayed first for the sensor. This will also affect what is displayed in the complications on the Apple Watch.
- Popup for dimming in today widget. Slider was not working there ...
- New setting for devices: "Warning before turning on"
- New setting for door and window sensors: "Invert signal". In case a normal installation of the sensor is not possible, but the sensor is "closed" when the door / window is open.
- In the list of schedules, the command to be executed is now displayed.
- Various bug fixes