TellstickNode - Node.js scheduling application

Moderator: Telldus

dagalufh

TellstickNode - Node.js scheduling application

Post by dagalufh »

Hi

I've developed a scheduling tool for Tellstick that is platform independent. It requires that you have Telldus-Core / Telldus Center installed and that Node.JS is installed.
I'm currently running it on my Windows 32-bit and it's also running on my dads RaspberryPi using Raspbian.

Currently working features as of 2015-05-11:
Create/Edit/Remove schedules
Controllers can be either specific time, sunrise, sundown or a timer function
The trigger time can be modified using randomized amount of minutes or weather dependent.
The trigger can also be forced to only be valid during a specific interval. (Example: Sunset might be very late in the evening, but only allow the light to turn on if it's before 22.00 in the evening.)
Support for Run-Once, removing the schedule after first trigger.
Support for AutoRemote messages being sent on schedule trigger (sets on a per schedule basis)
Remote control that can be accessed without having to login.

Not implemented:
Currently DIM is not implemented, it's in the pipeline. Implementation is almost done but have not yet added the options etc.
Sensors are not supported either since i don't have a Tellstick Duo. But i can surely try to implement it with help from other about how tdtool --list-sensors and tdtool --list shows sensors and their values.
There is currently no stylesheet, but that will fixed. So it's a bit plain looking.

Installation
Installation instructions can be seen on the Github page.
https://github.com/dagalufh/TellstickNode

There might be bugs that i have yet to find but currently i've had no issues with my setup.

Think that's all.
Give it a try if you want, please give me some feedback if you do.
// Dagalufh