Problem installing Telldus-Center and Telldus-gui

Moderator: Telldus

jhall

Problem installing Telldus-Center and Telldus-gui

Post by jhall »

Hi,
I have managed to install telldus-core / tdtool from source on my arm based computer.
I have LXDE running and would like to get the telldus-gui running on it however when I run cmake . it complains on QTDECLARATIVE not found.
The qt4 is installed, but I probably miss some lib here?? cant find it though.

If I try to make, make install anyway it stops with the following error half way.
error: QtDeclarative: No such file or directory

By the way if someone could recommend a free web based controller app then please let me know where I can find it (to be used on the computer with apache2 (not the Telldus live)).
I would prefer both being able to setup the conf file from the web page as well as enable/disable the tellstick.

Best regards,
Johan
micke.prag
Site Admin

Re: Problem installing Telldus-Center and Telldus-gui

Post by micke.prag »

QtDeclarative is only available in Qt 4.7 or later. If you disable the sensors-plugin, TelldusCenter will probably build witout using QtDeclarative.
Micke Prag
Software
Telldus Technologies
davka003

Re: Problem installing Telldus-Center and Telldus-gui

Post by davka003 »

Hi
I wouldnt say that my control software is very good, but it suits my needs. I run it and generally publish Raspberry Pi images on my homepage, but source is also available however I havent currently written any installation instructions from source. It uses Apache2, Django, Celery, RabbitMQ for running the application. Everything is possible to configure from webserver.

automagically.weebly.com - is the adress.
My home automation software: Automagically @ Raspberry Pi http://automagically.weebly.com