Tellstick Net Live API Dot.Net exempel

Moderator: Telldus

bergetun

Re: Tellstick Net Live API Dot.Net exempel

Post by bergetun »

Is there any updates of this. Does it exist an easy C#/VB.net example on how to log auth/login and display a simple sensor data?
Cant get it working :(

Post by avatar1 »

bergetun wrote:Is there any updates of this. Does it exist an easy C#/VB.net example on how to log auth/login and display a simple sensor data?
Cant get it working :(
There are some sample code just above. Did you try that? What happens?

If you show what you have done and what is failing it is easier to help.
override

Post by override »

I have the same issue. I'm replicating this issue in PostMan. I can call /devices/list just fine, but as soon as I try something else, for example /sensors/list, I get a "Verification of signature failed", just like others in this thread. If I revert back to /devices/list with the same token setup, it works fine.

Anyone have any ideas why?
override

Post by override »

Ok, so I just got this to work by adding the OAuth tokens/keys as headers instead of parameters. It's so weird that it works as parameters for devices, but not for sensors though.

I'm not sure I quite understand if that's how it's supposed to work, because now that I try with "fresh" sessions, it seems I need to initiate with them as headers, otherwise /devices/list will return the error as well. But once I've done that, I can use parameters. This might be a PostMan brainfart..

Well, headers it is for me at least.