Is there a wall switch with manual on/off, nexa compatible

Moderator: Telldus

JMAutio

Is there a wall switch with manual on/off, nexa compatible

Post by JMAutio »

Hi

I´d like to find wall switches which also support manual on/off function. Clas Ohlsson has some GA brand switches, but I think they are not nexa compatible. I have a nexa remote, which I´d like to use.
gabbe

Post by gabbe »

JMAutio

Re: Is there a wall switch with manual on/off, nexa compatib

Post by JMAutio »

Hi, I have some of those, but they are not what I was looking now.

I need components like these http://www.nexa.se/YC-PA-3.htm but I would like to also have a manual on/off button on the component itself. I can ofcourse put a sender nearby but I´d prefer to do it this way on some applications.
tridy

Re: Is there a wall switch with manual on/off, nexa compatib

Post by tridy »

I do not think that any of those have the button on them. It it helps you might buy the sender that is a switch, and place it (screw or glue) some place near the receiver that might be even more convenient.

So, here are the things that I managed to get working when I needed one for my lights and dimmer:

Inside the wall receiver LWMR-210
On-Wall switch WST-512
Remote control KCT-510

so, in your case, if you have one of the nexa's sitting in the socket already, I think you will need just the On-Wall switch. By the way, it is flat on the back side and can be fastened to any flat surface (even under the table if you like). So, you do not need to do anything to your walls.

If you would prefer to buy a separate set that has a on/off button on it, here is another one that I have bought some time ago and it does have the on/off switch (the red lamp) on it:

Waveman in ClasOhlson
[tridy]