Oregon PCR800 + Tellstick Duo

Moderator: Telldus

larsoi

Oregon PCR800 + Tellstick Duo

Post by larsoi »

Hello.
I just bought a kit from Oregon containing a display, temp. sensor and the PCR800 rain gauge. Both sensors are received by the Oregon display, but my Duo only sees the temp. sensor. I see others have experienced similar problems, but they seem to be firmware related. I'm om version 12 and telldus-core 2.1.2 (on linux - tried both deb-package and compiled from source), so both should be compatible with the PCR800 according to the ChangeLog. I borrowed a Duo from a colleague, and install TelldusCenter on my Windows computer, but still no signal from the PCR800 (temp. sensor showing up here too). Both Duos are batch #13131

Can anyone confirm if they have managed to get a (reasonably new) PCR800 to communicate with the Duo in a similar setup?

Any help appreciated.

LarsØ.
larsoi

Re: Oregon PCR800 + Tellstick Duo

Post by larsoi »

I've now had a dialogue with Telldus' support, and they cannot undestand why this sensor does not show up.
They admit that this is not a prioritized problem, and that they don't have time to look further into this.

You're hereby warned that if you buy this sensor, it might or might not communicate with Tellstick's hardware. Might be that it's related to time of production?

Lars.